Here for the party

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • H_B

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 22, 2021
    Baton Rouge
    A friend of mine referred me to this place to find cool stuff. I’m located in Baton Rouge and I’m really into AKs and cans. Cheers.

Attachments

• 54DAC086-9C5D-442F-BC7E-6D41FFACC2E9.jpeg
      54DAC086-9C5D-442F-BC7E-6D41FFACC2E9.jpeg
      797 KB · Views: 105

H_B

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 22, 2021
    Baton Rouge
    Nice are those PSA's? How are they holding up?
    Yes. PSA AKP and AKV. They’re my two favorite guns. Had a little peening on the back of the bcg on the akp but it settled down after a few hundred rounds. The akv is a absolute blast to shoot. Zero problems running suppressed on either. The akp has an OSS muzzle brake on it and is concussive as a bomb and breathes fire like a dragon.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    I need that shirt!!! My local gun store told me 90 days and I was supposed to get it right before Christmas…. 145 days now still waiting…. Form 4 should be called Form 4ever….

Sapper

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I need that shirt!!! My local gun store told me 90 days and I was supposed to get it right before Christmas…. 145 days now still waiting…. Form 4 should be called Form 4ever….
    EFORM4 are right at 280 days. Longer than paper forms which were running 6 months in 2020. Earlier this year it was 230 days.

What gun store said 90 days?

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    EFORM4 are right at 280 days. Longer than paper forms which were running 6 months in 2020. Earlier this year it was 230 days.

What gun store said 90 days?
    DTS Tactical in Moss Bluff. They are great people so don’t slam them lol. They were telling us what the AFT told them to say… I would not have spent $1200 on something I didn’t really need if I knew it was going to take that long. I always thought it would be neat to have one and try it out, but geez the hoops we are jumping through are only getting more ridiculous now….

Sapper

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    No worries, I think everyone was
    Excited about that 90 day lead time. Definitely not their fault.

It’ll be worth the wait, don’t sweat it. And if you only have one, it’s good to spend up a little and have something durable.

What can did you buy?

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    No worries, I think everyone was
    Excited about that 90 day lead time. Definitely not their fault.

It’ll be worth the wait, don’t sweat it. And if you only have one, it’s good to spend up a little and have something durable.

What can did you buy?
    I got the SilencerCo Hybrid 46M. I have never been more anxious about a piece of metal in my life lol….

Sapper

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I got the SilencerCo Hybrid 46M. I have never been more anxious about a piece of metal in my life lol….
    Definitely a hulk of a can. Yeah NFA items are awesome! Future self will thank you.

I have a polonium and an MG7K in jail currently. Looking to order a 45 pistol and lightweight 22LR next. Probably ghost M and nyx mod2

Top Bottom