Hey Dawg got $20 I can buy????? (RETARDS)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Posted on Law Enforcement Today

TWEEN TWITS TEXT THEMSELVES INTO TROUBLE: When a couple of teenagers went looking for some pot they obviously had had too much too smoke already. When they sent a text message that said "Hey Dawg, do you have a $20 I can buy right now?" the "DAWG" turned out to be a LAWDAWG! In fact, it was se...nt to TOP DAWG himself LEWIS & CLARK SHERIFF LEO DUTTON (by mistake of course). Hey, when you want the good stuff, go right to the top right? It took a second but Sheriff Dutton realized this was no joke. He acted fast though. The quick thinking top dawg called his narcotics unit and a Detective posing as the dealer got back in touch with the knuckleheads to set up buy location.

In the meantime, and I love how the Sheriff and his posse handled this one, the other Detectives did some real fast investigating and after identifying the fools, got in touch with their parents. With moms and dads on board, final details were set and the meet was on. After the exchange, the Detective show these two twits his badge. Not only did their faces turn as white as cocaine powder but one kid actually passed out ... of course, that could have been because one of the dads was right there with them!!

This is a reminder that ya know, the Police are not there just to jack a kid up. They are there to teach a lesson in the hopes that these two tweens learn an early lesson and hopefully (and hey, what do we have if we don't have hope?) scare them straight into leading a more productive life. So the Sheriff declined to press charges on these kids but only because the parents truly do care and worked with the Deputies. I am guessing one of the punishments will be no cell phone for a while. The wrath of a parent can sometimes be worse than a citation from the Police.

REAL AWESOME WORK HERE BETWEEN PARENTS AND POLICE!!! Way to go Everyone.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Well played sheriff.
    Teen's text to buy pot goes to sheriff instead of drug dealer

A teen from Montana wanted to buy some marijuana and sent a text to his dealer. The problem was the text wasn't sent to the intended number.
    Helena, Mont.-- Lewis and Clark County Sheriff Leo Dutton received a text that read, “Hey Dawg, do you have a $20 I can buy right now?” The sheriff thought someone was playing a joke on him.

helenair.com reports Dutton said, “I’m thinking, ‘Hey this is odd,’ I was looking around to see if there was someone outside my window playing a prank.”
    Playing along he asked, “How much we talking?”

After the sender replied saying he was close to the dealers house Dutton realized it wasn't a prank.

The Missouri River Drug Task Force was contacted and an undercover detective pretended to be the dealer and arranged to meet the sender at an agreed upon business.

Two juvenile males were seen inside the store along with an adult male. To be sure he had the right person the detective called the number three times.
    The teens were called over and the detective showed them his badge. According to Dutton the teens turned white and their knees began to wobble.
    The detective had the three males go outside with him where one of the teens fainted.

The adult male with the boys was the father of one of the teens. Dutton said the man was a big, military-looking guy and he wasn’t happy.
    The detective decided not to issue any citations when he saw the parents wanted to be involved.

Dutton said, "When the detective saw there were parents that wanted to be involved he took the right action and I’m really proud of the deputy."
    Dutton said even though buying drugs is a crime it's probably going to be worse facing their parents.

Dutton added, “Was it divine intervention or just bad luck.”
    http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/297076

:)

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom