High Tower Armory bullpup

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    I recently started looking around for a bullpup but I found they were either nearly impossible to find or very expensive. Then I discovered that High Tower Armory makes a bullpup chassis for the Hi-Point 995TS carbine. You take the action and barrel out of the Hi-Point stock and swap it over to the HTA chassis. I bought a Hi-Point carbine about 10 years ago and rarely shot it so this was a great chance to use it to convert it to a bullpup. The Hi-Point is ugly, but it has always been 100% reliable. So, I ordered the HTA chassis and did the conversion and I have to say it turned out to be a great gun. The HTA chassis is very high quality. I shot it this past weekend and it functions perfect.

00-ZF_q5k36x5j95U8sc24BkPOzuAbI3lvoJ9BOFZSgxf0342rGUfwKw8eu2z4hsaRl4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA

Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    The swap is pretty easy. Disassembling the Hi-Point is probably the most difficult part, but it only takes maybe 7 or 8 minutes to remove the action and the barrel from the Hi-Point stock. It then sets right into the High Tower chassis and it held in with a couple of pins. The entire swap took maybe 15 to 20 minutes. Here is a Youtube video showing how to do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGPza6251gc&t=24s

Last edited:

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    The swap is pretty easy. Disassembling the Hi-Point is probably the most difficult part, but it only takes maybe 7 or 8 minutes to remove the action and the barrel from the Hi-Point stock. It then sets right into the High Tower chassis and it held in with a couple of pins. The entire swap took maybe 15 to 20 minutes. Here is a You tube video showing how to do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGPza6251gc&t=24s

Thanks for that info!

Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Nice man, I appreciate it. So roughly $550 total for a decent little bullpup to play around with. Not bad at all.

The factory built bullpups I looked at like the Tavor cost around $2,000. So $550 for a decent bullpup is a bargain.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom