HK Tactical Plunger $250

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Alright guys, I hate to do this but I am offering up my HK Tactical Plunger for sale. Only reason I'm doing this is because I completely switched to Glocks. I recently acquired this from another member on a trade and only got to fire it once. I must say I could feel the velocity coming out of the muzzle. I only used it once and previous owner told me round count is under 10. Based on the condition of the muzzle and grips I don't suspect that to be false. It is completely stock expect I installed Hogue grips. There is absolutely no holster wear and finish is your typical HK black. Why go unarmed in the most vulnerable room in your home? Defend yourself from yourself with this HK Tactical Plunger. This thing is extremely durable can take any kind of sh*t you can throw at it. Price is $250 OBO FTF in BR. PM me with any questions.

DSC_4923.jpg

Last edited:

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    This is in the wrong forum. Please move this to the marketplace so no replies are allowed and no constructive discourse is allowed--particularly to dispel any misinformation. :)

And no contact info posted. What if someone really wants it and his PM's are full?
    jy2u6u7y.jpg

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    This is in the wrong forum. Please move this to the marketplace so no replies are allowed and no constructive discourse is allowed--particularly to dispel any misinformation. :)

Alex, thanks for the tip but I decided not to list it in the Market Place after reading the rules. Nothing violating BAFTE is permitted there. This is a full auto SBR and also classified as a DD.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    And no contact info posted. What if someone really wants it and his PM's are full?
    jy2u6u7y.jpg

Mickey, this is another reason I am no longer taking part in such things as the Market Place. I knew I would get a lot of offers on this and was afraid I wouldn't be able to clear my inbox that many times a day. (My inbox only holds 1000 messages).

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    If you have an AD, the usefulness of the TP may not be recognized if the AD is in your pants or on some furniture.

whats your bottom...... HA bottom dollar..

Top Bottom