Holster options for AIWB G21

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I’ve been looking for awhile now for a good appendix inside the waistband holster for my Glock 21. Does anyone have any recommendations? I’d like to pick one up that’s a light bearing holster and one that’s a non light bearing holster. I’m right handed. Any feedback y’all got for me I’d greatly appreciate.

Ive settled for now for a cheap o one I bought from Glock store but I don’t think I’d trust it enough to carry with it as it is.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    He’s also a member in here, send him a pm or his email is on his page

@Jasarii

https://sckholsters.com/

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Appendix carry for a 21?! You must be a bigger guy I'd assume? Anywho... Have you tried these guys, or looked into them? I hear they're pretty decent. I haven't tried em yet myself, but haven't seen much if any bad about em. https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/
    I’m 6ft 1 and typically around 250 with low body fat. After getting sick I can’t eat like I used to so these days I weigh around 215. I’ve been daily carrying a g17 for a couple years now. I’m not a fan of smaller pistols.

SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    I’m 6ft 1 and typically around 250 with low body fat. After getting sick I can’t eat like I used to so these days I weigh around 215. I’ve been daily carrying a g17 for a couple years now. I’m not a fan of smaller pistols.
    Have you tried the 30 yet? The recoil difference isn't terribly noticeable. Put a grip extension on a 21 mag and you've got less poking you below the belt but that nice full grip. I swear I think the 30 is more accurate than my 21.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Have you tried the 30 yet? The recoil difference isn't terribly noticeable. Put a grip extension on a 21 mag and you've got less poking you below the belt but that nice full grip. I swear I think the 30 is more accurate than my 21.
    The first handgun I ever bought for myself was a G30s. Also have a G30. I’m not a fan of smaller guns. I carry full sized guns comfortably and shoot them better. I’ve been appendix carrying a Glock 17 daily for the past 3 years or so.

I’m just looking for a good AIWB holster for the 21 or was but the two previous posters already pointed me in the right direction. I’m all ears (or eyes) for more recommendations though. Never a bad thing to have multiple holster options imo.

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans

Jf837

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    As others have stated, I have had GREAT success with SCK holsters (Local), JM Custom Kydex, Phlster Pro, and Tenicor Velo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom