Honda CRV reliability - dead as a hammer.\update

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    I have a 2013 Jeep Wrangler and my radiator recently started leaking. I called the dealership and they said the radiators are on nation wide backorder and they have no idea when they may get more. Luckily I was able to find an on-line store that had 1 Mopar radiator in stock. I ordered it and replaced it myself. The supply chain issue is affecting many different brands of cars and the parts to fix them.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    ATTA BOY!
    Thanks for rallying to a brother's need. I believe that few things are impossible to surmount- if not outside the laws of physics except- maybe- striking a match on a bar of soap

My self-proclaimed, guiding mantra: "Thinking outside the box is a great start in lateral thinking... the next major leap is - thinking outside the box the box came in!"

rp85

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    baton rouge
    I'm a Dealer certified Honda/Acura technician. Msg me the vin, I'll find you one.

( Superior Honda in Harvey sent me to school twice, Ascension/Tiger Honda Once, and Richards Honda Once.)

I have the HDS (Honda Diagnostic System) software on my laptop, and can program it if need be as well.

good afternoon T83;

sorry it so long to reply. had assumed Honda would solve this issue but after 10 weeks and no part for repair yet. been checking internet for part with no luck. vin: 2HKRW1H81HH513732. just find it hard on lack of parts. Really it's not about the cost of repair, things break, it not having the pats is an issue
    Thanks for your offer of help.

ray

Top Bottom