Honey Island Swamp - Sunday 10/5/2006

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jhh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2006
    River Ridge
    I'm headed over to Honey Island tomorrow to play with the Weatherby - anyone want to follow along or that needs a ride (warning: two seater car, or four if you have two parapalegic amputee midgets)? I'm probably leaving around 1:00 PM, and I'm also a semi-professional photographer so if you want pictures of you and your toys at the range, now is the time to ask. Leaving from the warehouse district in NOLA, and I can provide secured parking as well if you want to leave your car here and just ride along.

-George

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    How far out can shoot out there? Do you know if they bore sight?
    I am plannin on going out there this Friday to get ready for opening morning?
    Thanks

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I'm in Mandeville, I actually went out to Tallow Creek this morning to sight in my scope as I just mounted it yesterday. (Bushnell Elite 4200 4-16x50 on a Ken Farrell 20moa base with Farrell rings on my 12FV.308) Anyway I was just one of many out there getting ready for deer season. I was at one of the double bench things and the other guy kept moving and shaking pissed me off; but what you going to do. I got it sighted in enough to drop a deer. I guess after the season I am going to go to Southern Shooting Center in Thibadeaux to see what I can do at greater distances.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom