How do They Know?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge

dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA

bulldog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Ruston
    Voter registration records. Public information...
    So, review all 50 states registration records just to show more republicans died vs democrates. Death certificates do not show party affilation. Seems like a lot of work to do for an unknown.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    And somehow all those died Republicans are now going to vote for dumbacrates. 1FB831FD-8CB2-4481-9E6D-96B228F8A27F.jpeg

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    So, review all 50 states registration records just to show more republicans died vs democrates. Death certificates do not show party affilation. Seems like a lot of work to do for an unknown.
    you can grab all the voting registration data and the death data and cross reference names. They probably had some grad students or interns do it.

bulldog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Ruston
    you can grab all the voting registration data and the death data and cross reference names. They probably had some grad students or interns do it.
    Why? For what reason would they do this? It was an unknown statisic. Why prove the point that more republicans died vs democrats? It's a fact that having the vacine did not stop one from getting covid.

Last edited:

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Why? For what reason would they do this? It was an unknown statisic. Why prove the point that more republicans died vs democrats? How does this help the democrats narative? It's a fact that having the vacine did not stop one from getting covid.
    Did you actually read the article? It explains every question you have come up with. I don't know the news source and it's a Yale study, so make your own judgement there, but they didn't make any damning statements about Republicans being evil or stupid, they just said that maybe there should be better outreach to repubs to spur vaccination. I'm not sure that I agree with their conclusions because I think there are a lot of other factors that they couldn't take out to prove actual cause/effect.

bulldog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Ruston
    Did you actually read the article? It explains every question you have come up with. I don't know the news source and it's a Yale study, so make your own judgement there, but they didn't make any damning statements about Republicans being evil or stupid, they just said that maybe there should be better outreach to repubs to spur vaccination. I'm not sure that I agree with their conclusions because I think there are a lot of other factors that they couldn't take out to prove actual cause/effect.
    Covid does not care if you are republican or democrat.
    I guess you sleep as good as I do...Its late bro...LOL

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    How in the hell do they know who is republican or democrat ???
    Its very easy. Here is a website below (based on public records data) where you can search for all voters registered in Louisiana and it denotes party affiliation, age, and address if you do a little more easy searching. I have been using this website for a couple years now. Couple it with a program to search obits on line, and you have all the data you think does not exist, or is hard to compile. Pretty easy to write an executable program to auto search/match obits and party affiliation info, for a specific year, or monthly if you so choose.

bulldog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Ruston
    Its very easy. Here is a website below (based on public records data) where you can search for all voters registered in Louisiana and it denotes party affiliation, age, and address if you do a little more easy searching. I have been using this website for a couple years now. Couple it with a program to search obits on line, and you have all the data you think does not exist, or is hard to compile. Pretty easy to write an executable program to auto search/match obits and party affiliation info, for a specific year, or monthly if you so choose.

Well that answered my question.
    Thanks!

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I don’t divulge my party affiliation. I never have and my voter registration card reflects this. No sense in giving anyone reason to discriminate in any way.

Attachments

• 236AC9A5-5880-4AC1-AF58-CDF49B8D9E15.png
      236AC9A5-5880-4AC1-AF58-CDF49B8D9E15.png
      2.8 MB · Views: 5

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    It used to be that you could only vote in the primary election if you were registered for that party. My wife and I flipped a coin and one registered as Dem and other as Rep, but we mainly vote independent and seem to vote against a candidate rather than for any one since Reagan. Actually, we voted for Daddy Bush the first time before he lied about "Read my lips - no new taxes."

Anyway, my point is that party registrations do not necessarily reflect voting trends. Age may also have been a qualifier, as a lot of young Dems vote more conservative as they age. As Winston Churchill noted, "Who is not liberal when young, does not have a heart. Who is not conservative when old, does not have a brain.”

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I would think it would be easy then to search obits and voter registration to find out if dead people voted in the last election. I don't think you'll get meaningful information on what party did the most voting after death. Republicans have been known to switch parties after they died.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom