How many profiles can 1 regular member have?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShaneM

Feb 18, 2021
    Metairie,LA
    Can 1 person have multiple profiles and respond to the other profile posts?
    Seems shady to me…especially when you are told by an administrator that your over pricing ammunition…. ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShaneM

Feb 18, 2021
    Metairie,LA
    I’m not selling ammunition…. I was contacted by a member and told them no I wouldn’t sell for that low…. Then few days later another member messaged me… asked about same questions … after back and forth I gave my lowest price and told him I couldn’t sell to him at that price he was lowballing me… turns out it the same member… using two different profiles…. I look this person up - and he post ammunition for an outrageous amount and then comments on his post with another profile….
    This is super shady !!!

ShaneM

Feb 18, 2021
    Metairie,LA
    I have a pistol listed in handguns (sorry I didn’t say that)

ShaneM

Feb 18, 2021
    Metairie,LA
    So if an admin will contact me , I’ll be happy to pass on the two profile names that is the same person…. The more I think about it….

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    So if an admin will contact me , I’ll be happy to pass on the two profile names that is the same person…. The more I think about it….

Contact the moderator in post #7.

Jstudz220

Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I’m not selling ammunition…. I was contacted by a member and told them no I wouldn’t sell for that low…. Then few days later another member messaged me… asked about same questions … after back and forth I gave my lowest price and told him I couldn’t sell to him at that price he was lowballing me… turns out it the same member… using two different profiles…. I look this person up - and he post ammunition for an outrageous amount and then comments on his post with another profile….
    This is super shady !!!

So how are you so sure it’s the same person. Even if it is why does it matter?

Jstudz220

Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Cause it could be used to harass people to show up and not get the item?
    I gotcha. I suppose if someone was willing to make two accounts and talk to themselves maybe they would also do something like that. Other than maybe harassing someone I can’t think of any benefits to having more than one account and for most people I don’t think that would even be considered a benefit.

iomg8

Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la
    I gotcha. I suppose if someone was willing to make two accounts and talk to themselves maybe they would also do something like that. Other than maybe harassing someone I can’t think of any benefits to having more than one account and for most people I don’t think that would even be considered a benefit.

People are idiots man, O KNOW HE WOULD'T SELL ME A GUN THAT RETAILS FOR $1000 FOR 300 EVEN THOUGH HE LISTED IT FOR $900, I WILL SHOW HIM!!!!!

Jstudz220

Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    People are idiots man, O KNOW HE WOULD'T SELL ME A GUN THAT RETAILS FOR $1000 FOR 300 EVEN THOUGH HE LISTED IT FOR $900, I WILL SHOW HIM!!!!!
    Yea I can definitely see your point. Not that I agreed with having multiple accounts before I just didn’t see the harm in it until you pointed out that specific situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom