How to Post Images using the New Software

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    Here are a few quick bits of help in using the new system. Please PM if you need further help.

Just a quick video on Posting Images, after you attach the image, remember you can add it to the post by Clicking 'Thumbnail' or 'Full Image'.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    At the risk of FURTHER exposing my already-admitted computer NON-SAVINESS... WTF with the inarticulate femare (female) geek who gave this tutorior? The choppy pigeon Engrish and the frenetic, whizzing, near-impossible to follow cursor movements are even harder to understand, and less clear, than most other tutorials I have had a hard time following. The second time I watched it, I turned on the closed captioning to try to grasp the intent. Even then it was difficult - thank God for the pause and rewind buttons.

She, probably, like most learned computer geeks is very intelligent and profficient in her craft - BUT - that does not mean that she/THEY can TEACH worth a sh-t! It reminds me of the Christmas dinner scene at the Chinese/Cantonese/whatever restaurant in the Christmas movie classic - "... Deck the hars with boughs of horry - FA-RA-RA-RA..." and reading the Engrish instructions in a Harbor Freight power tool manual.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    All I had to do was click the picture looking icon _ thing and upload from my phone and hit post reply.
    Or click attach files button. And do the same thing, pick file and then hit the post reply button as normal.
    But using a cheap Samsung Android with Chrome. Not Tapatalk

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Well, I need to make one, There used to be a better one. It was taken down like a week ago.
    Thanks - I've been impressed with the forums posted tutorials prepped by BS members ( and I guess who are also administrators). Thank you for your service - I am sure it's mostly an arduous and thankless job.

Top Bottom