How to put this on....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonyman74

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 14, 2007
    Robeline, LA
    I have this knife I would like to put on my belt when I go hunting but can not fins a belt small enough to fit in the long holes. Any suggestions
    CIMG0686.jpg

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rwmZOxQmHlE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rwmZOxQmHlE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    being a river guy,id say some rope could fix anything,,,you got those eyelets run a black shoe string or somekind of cored make 2 loops big enough for your belt to fit threw..you can make it as tight or as loose as you want....thats just me rope and duct tape can fix anything,ha

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    How about running two paracord loops from the top eyelet holes. Your belt goes through the loops. Then get some 1" webbing and a pair of sliders from ace hardware. Run those through the belt slots and around your thigh. That'll put the knife under your holster level but still accessable.
    The alternative is to run the 1" webbing making a loop. Run your belt through the loops and put your knife horizontally. I'd go with the first option because I'd be worried about dropping the knife.
    Other choices:
    Blackhawk makes some very secure sheaths if you want to spend a few bucks.
    You could use the webbing to attach to your day pack and forget putting it on your belt.

graymo2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    New Orleans/ Baton Rouge
    How about running two paracord loops from the top eyelet holes. Your belt goes through the loops. Then get some 1" webbing and a pair of sliders from ace hardware. Run those through the belt slots and around your thigh. That'll put the knife under your holster level but still accessable.
    The alternative is to run the 1" webbing making a loop. Run your belt through the loops and put your knife horizontally. I'd go with the first option because I'd be worried about dropping the knife.
    Other choices:
    Blackhawk makes some very secure sheaths if you want to spend a few bucks.
    You could use the webbing to attach to your day pack and forget putting it on your belt.

+1

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Try a bigger hammer, I heard that will usually do.

Just punning.

Top Bottom