Howdy Y'all!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gray Wolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New member, just joined today. I'm a life long shooting enthusiast who began at the tender age of 4 shooting my Dad's Mod4 Remington single-shot rolling block chambered in .32 rimfire. We used it to control the rats down the hill from our house. :)
    16 years later I honed those basic skills using the XM21 in the mountains of the Laos/Vietnam border.

After Vietnam while still in service I shot competitively in high power rifle and service rifle matches. After the Army I joined the N-SSA and shot an original Civil War 1864 Wm Mason contract musket in team competition for over 10 years.

Now nearing retirement, I still enjoy shooting for fun and to harvest the occasional Kentucky whitetail (got 2 last season) Have also been teaching my wife Gloria how to handle all our weapons for self protection. I bought her a Bersa Deluxe .380 for Christmas, but she seems to prefer my Taurus PT 92 AF, or my Ruger Single Six .22 Mag. Guess I'll start carrying "her" .380. :D

Just wanted to say "Howdy" to all y'all from Gray Wolf in Kentucky!

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Welcome to the forum Jack. Sorry your advertising turned into such a mess, but if this turns out to be a place you like it'll be lemonade :p

Gray Wolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks guys! WindsorFox I truly appreciate you helping me with my SEO problem. But as it turns out, this may be one big ol' batch of lemonade for Gray Wolf! As I briefly mentioned in my intro, I've been shooting for over 56 years so this group may indeed be a worthwhile venture for me. I do love to talk about guns, of all sizes and particulars. :)
    I'll do a little browsing over the threads and see if I can drop in on a good discussion.
    See y'all later!

Top Bottom