I lost my car

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Really. It was lost. Lost to the point if I had not left my phone in my car, I would have been on it calling the police department because I was convinced some sorry son of a bitch stole my vehicle kind of lost.

Later my husband just looked at me and asked "Don't you normally park on the same row, give or take a couple spaces?" Sadly, yes I do. I'm a creature of habit. I park in the same general area every time I go to Wal-Mart. I still lost my damned car. I forgot where I parked.

God help my husband. Another month of this house renovation business and somebody is going to wind up hurt. :zombie:

I also need to go back to Walmart. Walked in there needing juice for my kid's Christmas party at school. Walked out with $250 worth of Christmas presents, and no &*@(% juice.

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    If it makes you feel better, a friend of mine lost his car as well. Parked it down town in new orleans, and thought he parked on a certain street and actually parked one street over. Reports it stolen, gets insurance, buys new vehicle. 3 weeks later gets a call that some woman called about an abandoned car that had been sitting outside her house for weeks. It was his.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    When I was in college I worked at a shopping mall in downtown St Louis. The mall was about 5 floors and the parking garage was 7 floors. For the life of me I could never remember where I parked. I would start at the top and just start walking down til I found my car.

When we lived in California I got free tickets to a USC/UCLA game at the Rose Bowl. Well I wasnt paying attention again where we parked. I was more excited about being at the Rose Bowl. After the game we walked and walked and walked and finally found my truck. I still hear about that one from my better half.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Might I suggest...

http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-BackTrack-Personal-Locator-International/dp/B001N0S3L4

31AIf1xNz2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    When I was in college I worked at a shopping mall in downtown St Louis. The mall was about 5 floors and the parking garage was 7 floors. For the life of me I could never remember where I parked. I would start at the top and just start walking down til I found my car.

When we lived in California I got free tickets to a USC/UCLA game at the Rose Bowl. Well I wasnt paying attention again where we parked. I was more excited about being at the Rose Bowl. After the game we walked and walked and walked and finally found my truck. I still hear about that one from my better half.
    You should let someone else check your guns before you clean them. That brain of yours don't always work right.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    No you dont. Apparently she let the UPS guy put it in her back door. Said it raised their relationship to a whole new level I felt so left out ! lol

Luv ya girrrrl

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!! I said that didn't I?!?!?!?!

rofl.. Gotta love Facebook.

(for the clueless, I had a signed for package delivery yesterday. UPS guy showed up again today, explained he shoved it into the house while I was out for a minute. The builders were here. Got Mom's present wrapped and under the tree. Loved that I had a UPS guy do that. Hate waiting for packages to the next day.)

Last edited:

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!! I said that didn't I?!?!?!?!

rofl.. Gotta love Facebook.

(for the clueless, I had a signed for package delivery yesterday. UPS guy showed up again today, explained he shoved it into the house while I was out for a minute. The builders were here. Got Mom's present wrapped and under the tree. Loved that I had a UPS guy do that. Hate waiting for packages to the next day.)

I've GOT to get on that list...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom