If you no longer like your "Advanced Armament" tattoo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    just in case y'all get this tattoo that you no longer want after getting your suppressor, out government is now in the tattoo removal business. They can remove it with the new tattoo removal machine that they are spending $200,000.00 on. This is part of the no earmark stimulus bill. Juts one more lie he is getting away with. Oh, there are 8999 more earmarks too.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    Aren't razor blades cheaper at removing tattoos?

ETA: In after Manimal. Then again, after the last tattoo I got, the artist handed me a straight razor and said "Here, you can use this if you aren't happy with it!"

ETA2: Although you probably can't stand my political beliefs, I did bring my tattoo artist over to the dark side. He loved shooting my SKS as well as my AK clones.... well before the boating accident.

Last edited:

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    haha tattoo removal is for quitters,,,,,plus it hurts like 5,xs more then the tattoo itself so go for it..haha ill keep the unicorn rapeing a dolphin tattoo ahaha

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    I've always been curious - what are some of your tattoos that you regret getting. I was wanting to get something on my back/chest/side but can't decide how to go about it.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    I don't regret the tat.
    Just that as they get old, they tend to blur and spread out.
    I have "several" and one partially removed by a hot motorcycle exhaust pipe.
    But it doesn't show.....

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    I've always been curious - what are some of your tattoos that you regret getting. I was wanting to get something on my back/chest/side but can't decide how to go about it.

you ask are there any tattooes you regret..the way you worded it, regret is part of the tattoo process and it shouldnt be...the only thing i regret is not going bigger on some designs

if the tattoo is the right size for the design and done properly they will last for manymany moons,,,i have some on my legs that are over 10 to 15yrs old and they look better then most that are brand new,,keeping them out of the sun helps alot.....always go bigger then you think you want to..thats the best advice besides make sure its a good clean artist that your gonna get

Top Bottom