I'm supposed to be high

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Valium in fact.

Not high enough to think this is a cake walk as every other person here. For the record I'd rather a vicodin and Xanax. Or Versed. I'm getting robbed here. Four grand and a **** ant attempt at anxiety control.

Lasers cutting my corneas arent the problem it doesn't bother me. It's that freaking metal bar holding my eyelid flipped up that I am freaking over. My son flicks his eyelids up. YUCK!!! That's nails on a chaulk board here. And I'm supposed to endure that?

Hell. A beer has a better buzz than this crap.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Valium in fact.

Not high enough to think this is a cake walk as every other person here. For the record I'd rather a vicodin and Xanax. Or Versed. I'm getting robbed here. Four grand and a **** ant attempt at anxiety control.

Lasers cutting my corneas arent the problem it doesn't bother me. It's that freaking metal bar holding my eyelid flipped up that I am freaking over. My son flicks his eyelids up. YUCK!!! That's nails on a chaulk board here. And I'm supposed to endure that?

Hell. A beer has a better buzz than this crap.

Take a few Vicodin with it. You'll be floatin' higher than Baldrik's grandma.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Take a few Vicodin with it. You'll be floatin' higher than Baldrik's grandma.

Don't take too much. Bad thing to mix a variety of central nervous system depressants. Xanax by far is the best benzo, however I can't stand the things. Blacked out and woke up surrounded by dead hookers. That was awkward.

Last edited:

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Don't take too much. Bad thing to mix a variety of central nervous system depressants. Xanax by far is the best benzo, however I can't stand the things. Blacked out and woke up surrounded by dead hookers. That was awkward.

I took too much vicodin once. Barfed my guts out.

cheese

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge

I hate it when that happens.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I took too much vicodin once. Barfed my guts out.

Empty stomach? Some peoples cant handle it. In my "bad" days, I could take 50mg in an hour and be fine. Sky high, and amazing euphoria. That was years ago, and I straightened my act out a long time ago.

Vidodin is hydrcodone and acetaminophen. Ace, in large quantities, can wreck your liver and cause vomiting. Hydrocodone itself has a pretty high ld-50, so you prob would never reach it unless you were trying to.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Empty stomach? Some peoples cant handle it. In my "bad" days, I could take 50mg in an hour and be fine. Sky high, and amazing euphoria. That was years ago, and I straightened my act out a long time ago.

Vidodin is hydrcodone and acetaminophen. Ace, in large quantities, can wreck your liver and cause vomiting. Hydrocodone itself has a pretty high ld-50, so you prob would never reach it unless you were trying to.

WOW! That's a heavy dose! My current PRESCRIPTION meds is 10/325. 10 hydro and 325 acetaminophen. Helps quite a bit, but if I take too much... again... I barf.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    HOLY BEJEBUS!!! My eyes after lasik was fine. Scratchy but okay. My sinuses felt like they had been sucker punched repeatedly.

Just woke up from a nap. It's foggy but slowly getting better by the hour.

slacker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Red Stick
    dude?

the problem is drinking on them, alcohol PLUS acetaminophen = x3 damage, a lortab 10 is 500mg of tylenol/acetaminophen, i'm sure Vicoden is similar proportions, i thought they passed a regulation that you can't even prescribe them to someone who drinks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    knguyen
    Top Bottom