Indoor GSSF match at Bayou dragon 1/11/14

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bryanbag

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    Just gotthe email from GSSF saying Bayou Dragon is having there indoor Glick match tomorrow.
    There website seams to down right now, from the info I was able to find they open up at 12:00 but not sure if they open up early to the GSSF shooters.
    Does anybody know what time they will open up for the Match?

Thanks
    Bryan

aceinyerface

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    What time was it?

What is it like?

I'm going on 2/8/14 (my first ever match or GSSF event) and find zero information about the range or league.

Last edited:

bryanbag

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    You can go at any time during the day. They open between 12:00 and 12:30 when ever the owner decide to get there.
    Last month was the first time I ever shot there, I usually shoot the GSSF Match at Shooter Club in Harahan. It is pretty run down place, defiantly doesn't look like a shooting range from the out side (more like a run down warehouse)
    The people were very nice and help full. It's a bit of a drive from Kenner for me. If I do decide to go back it just going to be for the GSSF Match.

aceinyerface

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    You can go at any time during the day. They open between 12:00 and 12:30 when ever the owner decide to get there.
    Last month was the first time I ever shot there, I usually shoot the GSSF Match at Shooter Club in Harahan. It is pretty run down place, defiantly doesn't look like a shooting range from the out side (more like a run down warehouse)
    The people were very nice and help full. It's a bit of a drive from Kenner for me. If I do decide to go back it just going to be for the GSSF Match.

How much time did it take to shoot the match?

How many people were there?

I ask because I have to drive in from Baton Rouge, and I might be able to drag the family down for a zoo trip or something if it doesn't take too long.

bryanbag

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    I was there about 15 20 min. Since I showed up right when they opened I was the only one. It's just a 50rd course. If you have to come from BR, it's not worth it.

Top Bottom