Interest in a House cat? De-clawed and a lapcat.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    He is a fixed male, mostly White with a bit of sable/Siamese coloring and blue eyes with a bit of the Siamese crossed eye's.

He is a great lovable Lap cat but does not get along with other cats (which is why he needs to find another home) though he seems to be ok with dogs.

He is my office cat right now.

Any interest and I can get a couple pics.

Litter box and a few weeks of food along with him
    To a good home only , no cat jokes or other sundry negative comments, I DO NOT take kindly to animal cruelty of any sort.

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    3-4 years old, we have had him for a year. He is OK with our 70Lbs lab, our amstaff mix is more rambunctious so he runs.
    My wife's, mom had to move to an apartment and we took him in.

What is the age of the girls, De-clawed cats will bite as a first defense reaction. A clawed cat will swat with closed claws to warn of their displeasure. Once you learn their temperament they are easy as pie to play with but if a child is gonna push after warning signs they might get bitten.

We had a hard time getting him to stop rubbing long enough to get a pic.

He is Very Siamese and makes a great movie cat, when the other cats are off some where he will curl up in you lap for a whole movie and pur.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    3-4 years old, we have had him for a year. He is OK with our 70Lbs lab, our amstaff mix is more rambunctious so he runs.
    My wife's, mom had to move to an apartment and we took him in.

What is the age of the girls, De-clawed cats will bite as a first defense reaction. A clawed cat will swat with closed claws to warn of their displeasure. Once you learn their temperament they are easy as pie to play with but if a child is gonna push after warning signs they might get bitten.

We had a hard time getting him to stop rubbing long enough to get a pic.

He is Very Siamese and makes a great movie cat, when the other cats are off some where he will curl up in you lap for a whole movie and pur.

Very pretty cat and much like our cat that died of bladder infection at Christmas time. My girl is 8 and my son is 7. They are good with animals. My girl wants to be a vet.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Where are you located at? Is he free or are you selling him? I think we will take him if you are near by. He will be very loved at our house as its not been the same without our cat around.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom