iPhone 4 users...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Key question.... is it free?

Second question, what is it actually called? It's not popping up in the app store

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Fixed original post.

Thanks, I've got it downloading now

What's an iPhone?

Its like an android, just not night vision compatible.

On another note, does anyone know how to make it stop asking for my password when I download things? It is ridiculous it needs a password every time I download something that is FREE

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    There isn't a way that I know of. If there is please let me know cause i get irritated. I ended up making my itunes password just a few letters that are concentrated next to each other so I can type it really quickly...

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    There isn't a way that I know of. If there is please let me know cause i get irritated. I ended up making my itunes password just a few letters that are concentrated next to each other so I can type it really quickly...

Wait... you... BUY... music? Now I'm truly confused

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    On another note, does anyone know how to make it stop asking for my password when I download things? It is ridiculous it needs a password every time I download something that is FREE

You can't. It's not a bad thing though, protects your account considering it's directly linked to your money. Especially important if you have a 3-year-old who likes to buy apps.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I never specified music?! I mean downloading apps! I pay for some apps, I don't pay for music! That's why God invented pandora... I thought everyone knew that :confused:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I never specified music?! I mean downloading apps! I pay for some apps, I don't pay for music! That's why God invented pandora... I thought everyone knew that :confused:
    I didn't know you could run apps through i tunes, I thought you just had to go through the app store. I'm super new to the I phone, I've had it for about a week now.

You can't. It's not a bad thing though, protects your account considering it's directly linked to your money. Especially important if you have a 3-year-old who likes to buy apps.
    I understand that, I just don't see where it is needed for free stuff.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I didn't know you could run apps through i tunes, I thought you just had to go through the app store. I'm super new to the I phone, I've had it for about a week now.

I understand that, I just don't see where it is needed for free stuff.

I had a droid for a year before this but I've had an iPhone for like 4 months and love it. And yes it is the "app" store, but its all under iTunes. As in iTunes runs the app store, and the password you use when you download apps is the one for your iTunes account.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Wow, I just realized the relation to the Sightmark vs. Eotech!!

Speaking of that, how do you like the sightmark, you never told me.

I had a droid for a year before this but I've had an iPhone for like 4 months and love it. And yes it is the "app" store, but its all under iTunes. As in iTunes runs the app store, and the password you use when you download apps is the one for your iTunes account.
    OK, that makes sense, I thought they were separate.

Tate

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Not only that, but the same login(email address) and password are used for the "find my iphone" app. A really basic password would make it where someone could potentially stalk your current location. It's probably a stretch, but I wouldn't make my itunes/appstore password too basic.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom