Iran Placing Medium-Range Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the U.S.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    Our enemies are massing and we're doing what exactly...nothing?

http://www.hudson-ny.org/1714/iran-missiles-in-venezuela

"Venezuela has agreed to allow Iran to establish a military base manned by Iranian missile officers, soldiers of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and Venezuelan missile officers. In addition, Iran has given permission for the missiles to be used in case of an "emergency"."

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Okay- just as long as they promise us they will be placed there for peaceful purposes.:nono:

In reality, I.....wouldn't look for this to happen.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Check out the wikileaks documents and you'll find nukes in Turkey (which sparked the Cuban Missile Crisis in the first place) and other EUropean nations.... Can't have it both ways, guys.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    There is noooo way we would let them put them there.

Awww hell naw...we wouldn't

However there is this guy in DC...who would never be elected President, now this guy....he is a wild card not even remotely thinking like " WE "

This American President hates our national stance on dam near everything, wants to bring our country down to rebuild it his way...and he would never let a good crisis go to waste

The list is long

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It's not "the president', Yrdawg, it's the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS who control foreign policy. Recall Obama was forced into backing more troops into Afghanistan. He was ready to pull out; his generals (and retired generals) publicly disagreed - when he should have fired them upon being elected (but Senior Democrat leadership encouraged him to keep them).

It's ALWAYS much bigger than the president.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    It's not "the president', Yrdawg, it's the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS who control foreign policy. Recall Obama was forced into backing more troops into Afghanistan. He was ready to pull out; his generals (and retired generals) publicly disagreed - when he should have fired them upon being elected (but Senior Democrat leadership encouraged him to keep them).

It's ALWAYS much bigger than the president.

True, I should have been more specific and said the puppetmasters of the hateful unborn spawn of a liberal african and a stripper who became our spineless jelly fish of a president

BUT

I was hurryin to go hunting...just got back, more nothing...is there a limit on nuthin per season ?? I must be past it:D

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    True, I should have been more specific and said the puppetmasters of the hateful unborn spawn of a liberal african and a stripper who became our spineless jelly fish of a president

BUT

I was hurryin to go hunting...just got back, more nothing...is there a limit on nuthin per season ?? I must be past it:D

:D

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    And if they did put them in Venezuela how hard would it be to take them out?

iranian-air-force.jpg

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    Check out the wikileaks documents and you'll find nukes in Turkey (which sparked the Cuban Missile Crisis in the first place) and other EUropean nations.... Can't have it both ways, guys.

Nukes and weapons of any kind don't scare me in the "right" hands, but in the hands of bad people, different story. There is a difference between US nukes in Turkey and Iranian missles in South America/Cuba.

Top Bottom