Iran to send 4,000 Troops to Syria

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Iran reportedly preparing to send 4,000 troops into Syria
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...ked-militants-blow-up-shiite-mosque-in-hatla/

Interesting that the US Deployed (est)300 Marines to the Turkish/Syrian border. Actually some have been there doing..uh..training.. :ninja: along with plenty other Unnumbered Forces rolling around of course.

Now we’re seeing Iran dedicate itself to Assad and his rule.

How exactly will Iran get troops into Syria? Anyone?

Also who thinks if Iran does get 4,000 on the ground, that they will NOT push towards Israel and attempt to establish a 'Syrian Front' in the Golan Heights against Israel?

Just more **** added to the shitstorm.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    In that case, I would suggest that Ahmadinejad contact William Shatner at Priceline.com and see if Syria Arab Airlines has any bargains or direct flights for 4,000.

But haven't you heard? He's history! They just elected a moderate. :rockon::bowrofl::rockon:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/15/world/meast/iran-elections

I hear that peace train a-comin'....It's rollin 'round the bend....
    rolleye0012.gif

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Assad says Europe will 'pay the price' if it arms Syrian rebels
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/06/17/assad-says-europe-will-pay-price-if-it-arms-rebels/
    Syria's president warned that Europe "will pay a price" if it delivers weapons to rebels fighting to topple him, saying in an interview published Monday that arming them would backfire as the "terrorists" return to their countries with extremist ideologies.

Bashar Assad also dismissed the U.S. administration's findings that the Syrian army used chemical weapons in the civil war.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    If you don't see what's happening you're already too late.
    Iran taking a side and the US/Europe not doing anything about THEM or at least supporting Israel (openly and fully) is a big image in the middle east (like all the others Obama has managed to send). We all know the Iranians have a very secure network within the US and even a larger one in Western Europe. They are playing for keeps and we want to talk about it. Isreal is gearing for full scale war, unrestricted war. (look at the IDF's recent weapon acquisitions, internal troop movements, laws governing the conscripts, and the general stockpiling of the tools) All while we limit what we supply them with but increase aid to the nations of the MBH. They know we wont help, and they cant rely on us. Their neighbors know the same.
    Meanwhile, Obama and Company's reasons for arming the rebels are very specific. None have the fall of Assad at heart nor the security or even a thought process of "this nations well being". Things are going well for the nations on the world who are still fighters. Meanwhile we have 99 problems and a B(ladydog)H is probably one. The world is making the moves it needs to. They see we are in a bad spot with NO leadership, even if we don't. We have gone too long thinking the rest of the world is primitive and incapable of power plays. 9/11 woke us up for a few mins.

Side note, 300 equipped (which from last I hear is hard to come by) US Marines would get my bet against 4000 of Iran's best any day.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    If you don't see what's happening you're already too late.
    Iran taking a side and the US/Europe not doing anything about THEM or at least supporting Israel (openly and fully) is a big image in the middle east (like all the others Obama has managed to send). We all know the Iranians have a very secure network within the US and even a larger one in Western Europe. They are playing for keeps and we want to talk about it. Isreal is gearing for full scale war, unrestricted war. (look at the IDF's recent weapon acquisitions, internal troop movements, laws governing the conscripts, and the general stockpiling of the tools) All while we limit what we supply them with but increase aid to the nations of the MBH. They know we wont help, and they cant rely on us. Their neighbors know the same.
    Meanwhile, Obama and Company's reasons for arming the rebels are very specific. None have the fall of Assad at heart nor the security or even a thought process of "this nations well being". Things are going well for the nations on the world who are still fighters. Meanwhile we have 99 problems and a B(ladydog)H is probably one. The world is making the moves it needs to. They see we are in a bad spot with NO leadership, even if we don't. We have gone too long thinking the rest of the world is primitive and incapable of power plays. 9/11 woke us up for a few mins.

Side note, 300 equipped (which from last I hear is hard to come by) US Marines would get my bet against 4000 of Iran's best any day.

Underestimating the enemy is never a good idea.. I'd like to hear more about the laws governing conscripts.. I do agree that region is a powder keg with the fuse lit and Obama is in way over his head.. Or this could be completely by his design.. Either way it's going to get ugly..

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    knguyen
    Top Bottom