Is it time to boycott Anheuser-Busch? Trans Bud Light Cans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boycott or not?

• Yes

Votes: 55 73.3%
    • No

Votes: 2 2.7%
    • IDGAF

Votes: 18 24.0%

• Total voters

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Y’all all going to sell y’all H&K guns now? Let’s see how serious y’all are about this lol.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    That's a little different. No one's saying they don't like women. They might be saying they don't like transexuals or maybe they don't like AB shoving it down their throat.
    Yes a little different I suppose in the fact that we’re talking about real women. It’s pretty to the point what was posted and said though.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Old bud light commercial. I remember when this was funny.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    i dont drink so i dont have a dog in the hunt... but , wouldnt it be cheaper on them if they just came out and said they are sorry for the whole situation, than trying to give free beer lol

Griz375

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2022
    901 AC
    I don’t know what’s more disturbing….that thing on camera or the fact that society is trying to normalize that thing on camera.
    For me - the latter, by far.

Whatever people consensually participate in away from public view is their choice & privilege to do so. Flaunting aberrant life style choices and behaviours is another matter.

I was done with this entire crap fest the day LBTQ+ was acknowledged as a "thing" in our lives.

ETA:
    As to AB's beers; there's way better stuff available ALMOST everywhere. Vote with your wallet - I always do.

Last edited:

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    At least they seem to know their customer base. I'm sure the alphabet group people are huge domestic beer drinkers.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Y’all all going to sell y’all H&K guns now? Let’s see how serious y’all are about this lol.

Not quite the same thing, that's someone who's soon to be fired who objects to using pretty girls to market guns. Every now and again, someone jacks their company's Twitter and gets disciplined for it.
    I own 10 HK's and one idiot on their Twitter makes no difference to me. The guns are still top shelf.
    Budweiser sucked before they stepped into their own minefield. You could put pictures of HK, Smith, Walther, CZ, and Sig/Sauer firearms all over that canned urine and I wouldn't drink it. I like to BYOB so that I can actually enjoy beer.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Not quite the same thing, that's someone who's soon to be fired who objects to using pretty girls to market guns. Every now and again, someone jacks their company's Twitter and gets disciplined for it.
    I own 10 HK's and one idiot on their Twitter makes no difference to me. The guns are still top shelf.
    Budweiser sucked before they stepped into their own minefield. You could put pictures of HK, Smith, Walther, CZ, and Sig/Sauer firearms all over that canned urine and I wouldn't drink it. I like to BYOB so that I can actually enjoy beer.
    Coming from a German Gun company, it does not suprise me. The United States totally and absolutly emasculated the German and Japanese male population in the decade to follow WW2. It was done intentionally to insure they never rose to power again.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Coming from a German Gun company, it does not suprise me. The United States totally and absolutly emasculated the German and Japanese male population in the decade to follow WW2. It was done intentionally to insure they never rose to power again.
    But it was a woman that made the post and she was from the US iirc.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom