Is it wrong....?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I've got 6 knives I carry/use depending on what I'm doing or where I go. EDC is shared duty between a spydie delica combo and a kershaw leek. I also have a chive, spydie endura that I carry occasionally. And two different chisel ground blades for other uses (usually working or stuff where i need a scrapper type tool since they tanto styles). And a spydie police that rarelygets carried.

So I've got 3 spydies. But I want another. Sad thing is it identical to my delica just with stainless handle! Is that wrong to want another?

Really, does anyone know if/where I can buy just the handles for a spyderco at? Wouldn't mind having a stainless delica and a black one to go with my greygreen one hehe.

Sorry for the babbling but my wife just doesn't understand. I know yall will lol

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    Yes I understand,my girlfreind thinks ive got mental issues becouse I carry at least 3 knives everywhere I go. You have a good collection though!!

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Thanks! Oh I'll end up just buying it I'm sure. As far as my collection, thanks! I'd like to add two more delica combos just cause I like them alot and a harpy cause they lookcool haha. And a pacific salt for diving.

Hi, im svtfreak and I am addicted to knives and firearms....

Top Bottom