Is this an omen?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J

jayd

Disclaimer
    I do not think O'buckwheat is the antiChrist, but it is sho nuff fun messin wit ya'll............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muhaha!!!!!!!!

iu8ypo2ynx22mzknyjej.jpg

Revelation 13:5-8 (The Message)

5-8The Beast had a loud mouth, boastful and blasphemous. It could do anything it wanted for forty-two months. It yelled blasphemies against God, blasphemed his Name, blasphemed his Church, ........ It was permitted to make war on God's holy people and conquer them. .....It held absolute sway over all tribes and peoples, tongues and races.

Last edited by a moderator:
    J

jayd

if he gets shot in the head and lives you know he's the anti christ

You think?:D

11-12I saw another Beast ..... It .... sounded like a dragon when it spoke. It was a puppet of the first Beast, made earth and everyone in it worship the first Beast, which had been healed of its deathblow.

g6c0exl34e5w2le6pqz.jpg

BlueOwl23

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Big Easy
    Wow!! Dovetails with what I just read.

A Strong Delusion
    Ponder…

“I don’t think we’re going to see the restoration of an old political age, but the ushering in of a new age. They’re going to rewrite the rules.” - Simon Rosenberg, President of the New Democratic Network; founder of the New Policy Institute; a member of the Aspen Institute’s 2001 Class of Henry Crown Fellows (4/11/08)

“…I’ve sort of been, like, pulsating all day, and now I feel like I’m, like, in full-vibrational-mode … It feels like there’s a shift in consciousness. It feels like something really big and bold has happened here…” - Daytime pop-spiritualist, Oprah Winfrey (4/11/08)

“Obama’s election as president is a beautiful testament to the American collective consciousness that is flowering. This more loving consciousness will be necessary to protect us from some of our hurtful human choices and tendencies. We will need it to create balance with the constantly emerging advances in technology so, going forward, we can use these advances in a positive way to lift up Mother Earth and all her inhabitants.” - Russell Simmons, Def Jam founder (4/11/08)

“It’s not a typical answer but I believe he has a higher consciousness. I think he’s more spiritually awakened and that he’ll make different choices based on that and not on external forces.” - Kimberley Ashley, 49; a Republican (4/11/08)

Daniel Clark, 41, described Obama’s win as “magical.” “It’s like a spiritual cleansing,” Clark said. (4/11/08)

“It’s more spiritual than political” - Ted Howard, a 64-year-old African-American (4/11/08)

“I cried all night. I’m going to be crying for the next four years. What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history. … The event itself is so extraordinary that another chapter could be added to the Bible to chronicle its significance.” - Jesse Jackson Jr. (5/6/08)

BlueOwl23

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Big Easy
    Massive Surge in traffic for keyword “antichrist” since Obama victory
    November 5, 2008

According to Google Trends, and a first hand account by having access to the log files for a site on page one in Google for the term, a disturbing massive surge in traffic for the keyword “antichrist” is being reported.

When we mean massive, we are saying in order of 10’s of thousands of individuals in the past 24 hours have been coming in under that term, and a fair percentage of it has been hitting the parody site Anti-Christ.Com … to the tune of a wordpress record of 1,500 real comments on a single wordpress post.

Take it for what it’s worth but this is a problem that we have never seen in politics to this extent before

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    Hey!

Jesse Jackson Jr. and I both got something in common!

I cried all night after the election also.

Of course I didnt really fuken cry. I'm a man and real men dont cry damn it. I got drunk and kicked the **** out of the cat.

Top Bottom