ISO hunting buddy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joe504glock

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2022
    Metairie
    Hey, I’m a younger guy who grew up in the city. I’ve been hunting once and really enjoyed it but nobody in my family hunts so nobody taught me how. I’m looking for a hunting buddy / hunting mentor that I can go out with, spend some time together, and learn from. I live in the NOLA metro area, but I can travel some. Please let me know if you want a hunting buddy.

john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Your best bet might be to find a hunting club to join and then talk to the club president about mentoring. Be very active in the club and meet as many folks as you can, and there's usually several folks willing to help you. I grew up hunting, but I've helped other younger folks before. Unfortunately, I'm between clubs right now, not super near Metairie, and building a house among a raft of other things. Most hunters I know are eager to grow the sport to one degree or another.

datboyhieu01

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    May 23, 2015
    Metairie
    Hey man I’m local to ya I’m in Metairie area your welcome to come hunt with me if your still looking idk watcha hunt but I’m deer,hogs,coyote, if you ever wanna try I have two Thermals we can go out and have fun and I’ll teach ya some things also safety for sure

Plw8

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 30, 2022
    Covington
    Hey man I’m local to ya I’m in Metairie area your welcome to come hunt with me if your still looking idk watcha hunt but I’m deer,hogs,coyote, if you ever wanna try I have two Thermals we can go out and have fun and I’ll teach ya some things also safety for sure
    Down for this also but don’t want to take his spot since it’s his post.

datboyhieu01

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    May 23, 2015
    Metairie
    same here, Melting and burning up every day while waiting for some cooler weather

man same here just tryna stay alive in this hear but when we gonna meet up lol so i can see watcha hoarding in that tank

Down for this also but don’t want to take his spot since it’s his post.
    i will let you know my man

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    man same here just tryna stay alive in this hear but when we gonna meet up lol so i can see watcha hoarding in that tank

Tank is pretty much on auto pilot for almost two years with minimal intervention from myself, still doing well just mostly needing glass cleaning and almost time for another 100 gal water change. I do however have a lot of corals that need to be cut back as they are getting severely large. Soon as my house is not a construction site anymore I'll plan a get together at the house for some folks and will let you know.

Top Bottom