Jesse James Firearms!? What the HELL!?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    Id rather have a celebrity come out in support then opposition. Something like this cant be all that bad . May actually help the gun community. Granted I don't think I would buy any of his.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    A TV personality starting to make guns? Ain't no different than a local gunsmith becoming a TV personality (rjf). The beauty of USA, if he wants to, and people buy it, more power to him.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Sorry, not buying it. Celebs and their opinions mean ZILCH to me but unfortunatly our sheeple society buys into the hype. Don't kid yourself, they are in it for the money. Just hoping it does not go South and reflect poorly on gun owners. Not a fan of BLING guns!

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Sorry, not buying it. Celebs and their opinions mean ZILCH to me but unfortunatly our sheeple society buys into the hype. Don't kid yourself, they are in it for the money. Just hoping it does not go South and reflect poorly on gun owners. Not a fan of BLING guns!

Hate to burst your bubble but so is Glock, kimber, Remington, Smith and wesson, all of them. Under that logic, you must only own firearms that the manufacturer gives away?

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Hate to burst your bubble but so is Glock, kimber, Remington, Smith and wesson, all of them. Under that logic, you must only own firearms that the manufacturer gives away?

Thats why I only own sligshots I personally made! And since I'm not in it for the money, I'll be giving them away. (See Nate, not all of us are in it for the $$$$!)

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    To be fair, the guns he's building are dumb, but high quality using good components. You're certainly paying a lot for the name, but they are wall hangers destined for a niche group of collectors and fans. I wouldn't own one if it was given to me, but I don't see the issue.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Lol. Well I've already spotted a couple BS outright lies.
    (not that I was every going to order anything!)

Meh, good on Him if he can fleece the suckers.
    (and I'd own one if it was given to me.... Long enough to gunbroker it!)

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Good luck to him. Many people are willing to spend BIG bucks to make their HK or AR15 look cool. They'll almost never shoot it. Even those of us without $3500 dollars to drop on a weapon have preferences for what looks cool to them.

I hope he does well at it, makes a lot of money, and hires a lot of people to work in his gunshop who also get paid well so that they can support their families.

Honestly why would any thinking person wish a business to fail?

Dave

Top Bottom