Joe The Plumber Now Has A Web-sight

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lambo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Maryland, USA
    JW2.jpg

http://www.secureourdream.com/index.html

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    The answer to his question is that he is cashing in on McCain talking about him. Hell, who wouldn't. It already came out that 1) He doesn't have the money to buy the plumbing business, 2) he was practicing without a license, 3) he owes back taxes and 4) He hasn't even discussed purchasing the business in earnest. What, we can't knock the guy for being a shill? He's cashing in. Plain and simple. Who cares, though. I was just making fun of him because he's a douche. His 'movement' is about moving your money into his bank via the 3 ways to do it on his site. 15 minutes, baby. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    LOL now here is a man thats gonna take advantage of the situation...he has T-shirts and a fan club...LOL>....What a straoke of luck...!!! He w/be on Opra soon too....LOL>..Only In America.!!!!! LOL...he better not be in the wrong tax bracket or he w/be paying more taxes !!!!.Poor Joe.....He w/be in Playgirl next month i hear !!!! LOL,,LOL>..

kemo

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I'd be doing the same thing. There is a finite window of opportunity to make money off of this thing, and now is the time. In 6 months he'll be forgotten and no one will care about him hawking his wares, but I bet if he were to sell some JTP t-shirts or coffee mugs now he'd make some cash.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    The answer to his question is that he is cashing in on McCain talking about him. Hell, who wouldn't. It already came out that 1) He doesn't have the money to buy the plumbing business, 2) he was practicing without a license, 3) he owes back taxes and 4) He hasn't even discussed purchasing the business in earnest. What, we can't knock the guy for being a shill? He's cashing in. Plain and simple. Who cares, though. I was just making fun of him because he's a douche. His 'movement' is about moving your money into his bank via the 3 ways to do it on his site. 15 minutes, baby. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Dude, I've seen some pretty good posts from you but this is garbage. First off, few people have the money sitting in a checking account to buy a business. They get loans for it. He doesn't have to have a license if the owner is licensed and there is one licensed plumber per so many employees. So he owes back taxes, that means what? Nothing.

Yes a shill who happens to live right where Obama decided to take a walk that day. I certainly hope you don't agree with what those people did to him over a simple question. Just wait for the lawsuits....

Top Bottom