Keep your finger off the trigger!!**GRAPHIC PICS**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    You don't want to test out your own ammo!
    img0761gd3.jpg

photo3ox3.jpg

photo2bs5.jpg

photo5jr0.jpg

photo6fy7.jpg

:)

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    He was trying to rack the slide on his GLOCK from the front; which placed his hand on the business end and shot himself in the process.

BTW: GLOCK Fo-Tay :mamoru:

Last edited:

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Ok I have a question why was the spent round back on the brass case? I guess that was for demonstrative purposes? That wound was actually a bit more several for a handgun bullet hit because of the close proximity to the expanding gases that left the barrel. That's what caused the avulsion or flap to occur. He'll most likely need major reconstructive surgery to regain the full use of his hand. Remember people all handguns hit like handguns. They really aren't that powerful in the grand scheme of firearms. They're portable and concealable. I doubt a 45 would've done much more damage.

Dave

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    He'll most likely need major reconstructive surgery to regain the full use of his hand.
    I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the guy doesn't seem to be in a hospital. More like over the kitchen sink doing some in-home care.

I don't think the guy realizes the severity of his wound.
    They're portable and concealable.I doubt a 45 would've done much more damage.

Dave
    I saw a pic of a pawn shop owner that thought a 1911 was unloaded and shoot himself in the hand. The round went straight threw.
    The exit wound wasn't very big.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    adam morrison was the FIRST person shot with a black talon 45. point blank into his knee. AD in my brothers car.... it was NOT thru&thru

didnt "blow" his leg off.... he still has it and can walk. maybe a hand comes off easier?

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Ouch......Looks like enough damage to me. I know I would not want to be on the receiving end of that.

Years ago I was shot with a 9mm in the calf. That mother hurt like a SoB but it just took a chunk of meat out of my calf and burned. Left a scar but other than that.....not much to talk about. Still......not something I would want to do.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I think it's a good thing we don't have pictures of this ND:o:
    http://www.ksla.com/global/video/fl...chPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&rnd=57790686

SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) - A Belcher teen is recovering after police say he shot himself in the scrotum while trying to get out of his car at a Shreveport Apartment complex.

Police say Esteban Sammey, 18, was rushed to the hospital after the bullet also went through his groin and then out the car door.

It happened just after midnight Thursday morning in the parking lot of the Covenant Apartments on North Market. Officers are still looking for the gun which they say has somehow disappeared.

Once he's released from the hospital, the man will face charges of illegal discharge of a weapon.

Somehow the gun disappeared.:rofl:

Top Bottom