Knife in your pocket now.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    My new to me Sebenza
    83ce289a52cea5a14e4fef63c49982c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Let me know when you want to trade or sell one of your "quality used knives" at a discount.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I love mine
    c704739aaa9a40f8b6133f9d287669d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that tanto. I have another one coming that is in excellent shape that I will put up. SVT is an enabler. Now he has me looking at slipjoints lol

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Think you'll ever find the holy grail?

I think the search is the fun part. One day maybe but I don’t see it. This is what I’ve learned so far. The bugouts are the lightest, sabenzas are the best built and smoothest, but I will always use my cheap SAKs the most . I’ve still got to try a Hinderer and a Strider(trying to get past the thought of Mick).

mukwah

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Shreveport,La
    Love it! Keep the pics coming!
    One of the best threads on the forum!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    It’s a rare day that I don’t have 2 knives with 3-4 blades total on me. Love my sebenzas, large and small. But I’m in a shiro mood lately. This hati is s30v and is about the best steel I’ve ever owned. They have it perfected. This particular one runs on washers using a pivot bushing like the reeves. Makes it durable and easy to clean. The bearing knives are smoother but even these are incredible. The slip joint is m390 with ti bolsters and lines, Italian from lionsteel and is the perfect size and quite well made. One of the few production slippies that’ll knock my customs aside for a few days.

0UJbsmK.jpg

Yeah, don’t text me about advice for knives or we’ll talk for days and I’ll talk you into all kinds of expensive purchases lol

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    It’s a rare day that I don’t have 2 knives with 3-4 blades total on me. Love my sebenzas, large and small. But I’m in a shiro mood lately. This hati is s30v and is about the best steel I’ve ever owned. They have it perfected. This particular one runs on washers using a pivot bushing like the reeves. Makes it durable and easy to clean. The bearing knives are smoother but even these are incredible. The slip joint is m390 with ti bolsters and lines, Italian from lionsteel and is the perfect size and quite well made. One of the few production slippies that’ll knock my customs aside for a few days.

0UJbsmK.jpg

Yeah, don’t text me about advice for knives or we’ll talk for days and I’ll talk you into all kinds of expensive purchases lol

Lol, I’m sure it’s no coincidence the 2 knives u show are the 2 I want to get next

mukwah

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Shreveport,La

0UJbsmK.jpg

Dang that Lionsteel is a purty knife! Gets me all knife crazy!

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    It’s their CK01 edition that is limited to collectorknives.net. SVT originally showed me and be warned, they are all awesome lol. I like this one

https://www.collectorknives.net/sho...d-carbon-fiber-handles-m390-steel-cks0115cfd/

Thank you. Now that I have said that... dang you! ;)

Mukwah, glad it’s not just me but I seldom see knives that just drool over right away. This one just has it all.

Edited: to say it looks like that was a limited because it isn’t listed anymore that I could find. Would love to find a really well made 2 blade with both a clip point and sheepfoot that I like. The scales make that one look extra traditional too. A real beauty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mukwah

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Shreveport,La
    Had to go and pull out one of my slip joints just to calm me down a little. A Case trapper lock.
    776b188ee2ed88d67c1881d1edb48fe7.jpg
    0df7e055de78ebb62b11d5d53206f236.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom