Knockout game punk gets his ass beat

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    happy ending would be getting to play knockout game with their sisters and mothers. animals

Uhm? No. Bad. I am content with the guy getting the **** beat out of him. No need to bring his family into it...even if he is the result of bad parenting.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I was just about to post this video, you beat me to it. He should have been kicked like that a few more times. the only thing that would have ade this video better is if the punter was wearing steel toes.

Last edited:

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    This reminds me of the GREAT article I read:
    http://hitthewoodline.com/patriotica/2013/10/12/dont-be-an-*******-1

Don't Be An *******
    October 12, 2013/ Leo
    A gentleman walked into the gym that I own yesterday to tell me that there were too many weeds on the side of the building. He said that it was an eyesore for people in the neighborhood. This is humorous because directly across the street is the *Cut rate liquor* and the last working payphone in America. Between that and the bus stop where the crack heads hang out I’m thinking that the weeds on the side of my building are the least of the neighborhoods problem.

I didn’t have an issue listening to the man’s complaint. I was, however, a little surprised when the frail man gave me an ultimatum. He told me that if I didn’t do something about it immediately then he would call the city and I would get in trouble. Here’s the thing, I didn’t like hall monitors in the third grade and I don’t like them now. I loved running in the halls as a kid and that nerd in the reflective orange vest wasn’t going to stop me. Since they couldn’t really stop me the fallback was to tattle. At this point in my life I have to laugh when a grown man tells me he is going to tattle on me.

I told the gentlemen if it bothered him so much he is more than welcome to come by anytime and mow it. He called me an idiot. That man just walked into a business that I built, told me how to run it, and then insulted me. I was willing to laugh off the ultimatum but enough is enough. I told the gentleman that it was his second strike. He didn’t understand what I meant. He didn’t even realize that he was pissing on my leg. This is the problem. As a society we have given permission to the betas to throw sticks at the alphas without any fear of repercussion. People feel that they can say whatever they want without the fear of reprisal. We are encouraging people to tattle on others instead of minding their own business. As a result our law enforcement officers get called out to absurd disputes constantly placing a strain on our resources. People spout off at the mouth to others that they don’t know and think it’s okay.

This isn’t the first time that I have found myself scratching my head at some ones lack of common sense. I have been in this situation at least a half a dozen times this year alone. A portly little fellow on a bike called me an ******* for riding too close to him. When I told him he shouldn’t insult people that he doesn’t know he called me an ******* again. When I calmly informed him how easy it would be to knock him off his bike and ruin his day he replied, *you’ll go to jail.* A total stranger verbally insults me and I have a choice to make, take his **** or go to jail for assault. All the while he gets a pass. He feels completely protected to say whatever he feels like to whomever he feels like saying it to. This is why we have organizations like the Westboro Baptist Church.

I understand that I am not the biggest, baddest kid on the block. In fact, my father always told me that no matter how tough I think I am that there will always be someone tougher but I assure you after eight years of Jiu Jitsu, six years of Muay Thai, as well as a winning MMA record… I can hold my own. Each of the men that have insulted me had no clue that I was capable of physically dismantling them.

I like to think of myself as a problem solver so I’m not going to sit here and rant about how ****ed our society is without providing a solution. While I have seen violence solve a great deal of problems I don’t believe that it is the only way to resolve an issue. I think that talking through an issue calmly and intelligently with patients is absolutely the optimal course of action. However, there are some idiots that just need to be reminded that there are still men of action left on this planet and it isn’t okay to insult them, as these are typically the individuals that have kept their sorry ass free.

Since you can’t just go around punching every person that pisses you off, here is what I propose, every person is allotted two fights per year without fear of legal repercussion. If you are in a physical altercation it gets reported and so long as you haven’t had more than two in that year you are free to go. The beauty of this solution is that you don’t have enough golden tickets to go around roundhouse kicking every person that makes you upset but no one knows if you have punched your fun tickets yet this year. If people knew that there was a real chance of getting tossed a beating they would be a lot more selective in the way they chose to talk to their fellow human beings. Furthermore people wouldn’t be assholes at the mall around Christmas because most of us with conservatives with a *keep something in savings* mentality will almost certainly have one more ass kicking that we are looking to burn before the end of the year.

I believe that we can all benefit from the old John Wayne quote, *Since you haven’t learned to respect your elders, it’s time you learned to respect your betters.* Since we can’t seem to just talk to each other like grown ups I say we bring back a little of the old Survival of the Fittest mentality.

- Leo

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I saw this earlier today. What, is it the knocked out game? :) Would have made my day seeing the punk arrested as well.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    From this clip, I couldn't say definitively that this ass beating was the result of the criminal activity. But if it was, why do white people feel the need to be so compassionate towards THE CRIMINAL! Let that dumbass lay there in his blood and stew on his actions. What douches people are!

I would have loved to see that idiot get up and punch that dummy in his face for interfering with that phony concern.

NEWSFLASH: "None of your business!"

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    From this clip, I couldn't say definitively that this ass beating was the result of the criminal activity. But if it was, why do white people feel the need to be so compassionate towards THE CRIMINAL! Let that dumbass lay there in his blood and stew on his actions. What douches people are!

I would have loved to see that idiot get up and punch that dummy in his face for interfering with that phony concern.

NEWSFLASH: "None of your business!"
    Maybe that person didn't see what happened and only came along and saw a person down on the ground and in pain. Do you mean to tell me that you wouldn't stop to help someone who is in pain? Point taken though, if I had seen what had happened I would have let him wallow in his own body fluids as well.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Maybe that person didn't see what happened and only came along and saw a person down on the ground and in pain. Do you mean to tell me that you wouldn't stop to help someone who is in pain? Point taken though, if I had seen what had happened I would have let him wallow in his own body fluids as well.

The person filming (the entire episode), could have told the douche it was a deserved serving of street justice! :dunno:

And no! If I don't have context or first hand knowledge about some one laying in the middle of a "VERY BUSY" mall floor bleeding, I am not going near them.

Last edited:

Slim

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    happy ending would be getting to play knockout game with their sisters and mothers. animals
    Wow, that escalated quickly. So you would go punch innocent women in the face because of what someone they are related to did? People do not get to choose their family.
    I think it had the perfect ending, serves him right.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom