Kudos to the anonymous LEO in Avoyelles Parish

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I was talking to my brother this morning and he told me a funny story....

Saturday, he was coming through one on the small towns on Hwy 1 (I believe it was Moreauville) and stopped in at a store to grab a cold drink. There was an officer in the store doing the same.

A young "thugg wannabe" struts in with his pants so low they were about to fall off. There were women in the store. The offensive youngster didn't care that they were there- and didn't see the cop as he walked up behind him.

The officer tapped him on the shoulder & told him in no uncertain terms the following: "Hey Mister!! Pull your damn pants up!! Nobody in here wants to see your drawers!!!"

The startled kid quickly said "Yessir!!!" and immediately pulled them up.

It's sad when so many in our society think they're being "cool"- but are actually just demonstrating they can't operate a pair of pants. :confused:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    That cop should be immediately fired and the young man should sue.

That cop had no right to be a NAZI and tell that young man what to do.

It is not against the law and none of the cops business. I hope he burns in hell!!!!

;)

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    funny too because of what I've heard about how it originated.

the kids only seem to know that it's thug thing that came from the prison life but supposedly, that's only half of it and sagging your pants and showing your underwear was actually a sign that you were *available* and looking for a date.

anybody else hear that?

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    That cop should be immediately fired and the young man should sue.

That cop had no right to be a NAZI and tell that young man what to do.

It is not against the law and none of the cops business. I hope he burns in hell!!!!

;)

The sad, scary part is the truth your sarcasm has to it which ultimately is why some people who really would like/need to say something, don't.

LSUh20fowler

In the woods
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Vidrine,LA

the kids only seem to know that it's thug thing that came from the prison life but supposedly, that's only half of it and sagging your pants and showing your underwear was actually a sign that you were *available* and looking for a date.

anybody else hear that?

My wife was a nurse at a prison. I asked her and its true from what the inmates said.:rofl:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    My wife was a nurse at a prison. I asked her and its true from what the inmates said.:rofl:

well that just makes it all the more funny, unless bisexuality has now hit its stride in the thuggin community. from what I've seen though there aren't very many of these guys in rap videos so I'm going to go with misguided ignorance here...

in-living-color.jpg

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    Cool!!! :hi5: That would've made a nice YouTube viral vid......

.....had a similar encounter with a thug-wannabe in WalMart (Natchez, MS) that almost got me banned from the store. Good thing "pinkies" all look alike!!

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007

anybody else hear that?
    That's a myth.

The "style" came from prison, but not for those reasons.
    When prison garbs are given to prisoners they aren't fitted for their clothes, so they are getting clothes that don't fit.
    Plus they aren't allowed belts.

:)

Last edited:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    The only thing that would make this story better is if the cop would have assumed he was reaching for a weapon in those pants and tazed him. :)

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    well that just makes it all the more funny, unless bisexuality has now hit its stride in the thuggin community. from what I've seen though there aren't very many of these guys in rap videos so I'm going to go with misguided ignorance here...

in-living-color.jpg

I always wondered... Did they superglue the purple hat to his head, or did they use double sided sticky velcro tape?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I can't think of many finer examples of how REALLY STUPID behavior/activity has been embraced by some members of society.....:confused:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom