L.A. cop killer leaves far left manifesto prior to rampage

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Man. They need to end this SOB ASAP.....

Who in there right mind needs a f**king silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. *Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.*

So of course, he goes on a shooting spree.

Obviously the number one priority at this point is stopping him by any means necessary.

But I cannot help but wonder how the scumbag politicos would be willing to use someone like this if he happened to be a "RIGHT"-wing extremist instead of a far-left loon.....It may be too soon- but I believe it's a fair question.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/07/piers-morgan-fan-goes-on-shooting-rampage-killing-three/

Last edited:

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Here is the full version.

http://pastebin.com/TAzPRfPy

Big problem there... looks like bought some Class 3 stuff with a trust and he is intent on using it. Suppressors he specifically mentions.. Up until now we could always say that legally purchased silencers have never been used by a registered owner..

See here:

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s ******** because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to "add to cart". All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL's. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR's, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I'm not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a ****ing silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Sure sounds like he's taking one for the team, doesn't it?

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Nah, it's nothing like Fast & Furious.

He's a setup by the NRA to bring to light how video games influence society:
    length-the-ultimate-rpg-element-san-andreas.jpg

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I was reading about this cat on another forum, Seem's he's a La cop also...And the LAPD zill to catch him they have shot so far 2 asian women and another man who was only driving a blue truck..We shall wait and see how this goes...

In his crazy mind, at the VERY least. I mean, come on- HE'S SAYING IT HIMSELF. :dunno:

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I was reading about this cat on another forum, Seem's he's a La cop also...And the LAPD zill to catch him they have shot so far 2 asian women and another man who was only driving a blue truck..We shall wait and see how this goes...
    He an EX-cop for the LAPD.

He was employed starting in 2005 and fired in 2008.

He was Navy reservist in in 2002 and left the reserves Feb 1 2013.
    2150817_G.jpg

2150821_G.jpg

2150816_G.jpg

christopher-jordan-dorner.jpg

Last edited:

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Here is the truck the LAPD accidentally shot up looking for him.. they shot two innocent people which is exactly the thing the guy is ranting about in his manifesto..

dHkZjQx.jpg

They are looking for a big black man in a Nissan Titan and shot two asian ladies.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    He has soiled the uniforms! But if he's mentally disturbed, it's yet another mental health issue for fodder. They (his ex-LAPD bretheren), however, will most likely take him out upon sight.

This guy's only chance is surrendering/getting apprehended outside of California.

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    Here is the truck the LAPD accidentally shot up looking for him.. they shot two innocent people which is exactly the thing the guy is ranting about in his manifesto..

dHkZjQx.jpg

They are looking for a big black man in a Nissan Titan and shot two asian ladies.

and it's a toyota

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom