Law School wants to hang Bush - Literally

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Ok, I get this email from News Max about a law school pursuing hanging George Bush for war crimes and found it hard to believe. So I check to find other sources and find out it is true. Then I remember there are people in this world who run gerbles up their rectums and it came to me. The gerble made it to some of their brains. Please check out the below link and email.
    gerbles.jpg

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/6/17/8241/44581/828/53718

2. Law School Wants to Hang Bush — Literally

The Massachusetts School of Law at Andover is holding a conference in September to plan the prosecution of President Bush and other administration officials for war crimes.

“This is not intended to be a mere discussion of violations of law that have occurred,” Lawrence Velvel, dean of the school, said in remarks reported by the OpEdNews Web site.

“It is, rather, intended to be a planning conference at which plans will be laid and necessary organizational structures set up to pursue the guilty as long as necessary and, if need be, to the ends of the earth.”

Velvel goes on to say, even more outrageously, “We must try to hold Bush administration leaders accountable in courts of justice. And we must insist on appropriate punishments, including, if guilt is found, the hangings visited upon top German and Japanese war criminals in the 1940s.”

He asserted that following the prosecution of German and Japanese leaders after World War II, those nation’s leaders changed their countries’ “aggressor cultures,” and said: “For Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and John Yoo to spend years in jail or go to the gallows for their crimes would be a powerful lesson to future American leaders.”

Yoo served from 2001 to 2003 in the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel. He contributed to the Patriot Act and wrote memos in which he advocated the possible legality of torture.

The conference will explore such issues as which high-level officials are chargeable with war crimes, and which foreign and domestic tribunals can prosecute them, according to OpEdNews.

The Massachusetts School of Law at Andover was established in 1988 to provide a legal education to minorities, immigrants and students from low-income families.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    "The Massachusetts School of Law at Andover was established in 1988 to provide a leagal education to minorities, immigrants,and students from low-income families."

Our tax dollars at work.

Art

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Hmmm, does it mean there is something wrong with me if I continously visualize new targets for 2000lb JDAM's? Andover,Mass just seems ripe for one!;)

Cybrludite

B.O.W. Crew #3.14159
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    Metairie
    Someone needs to sit these folks down and make them read the laws of land warfare as well as the relevant treaties. Last I checked, being a Republican is not a war crime. The left in this country should think long and hard about what would ensue if their fondness for bringing criminal charges over political disagreements were to be acted upon. Hint: We've got most of the guns & veterans, and pretty near all of the food & fuel production. Long story short, it's not the political right which'll be decorating the street-lights come the revolution...

Top Bottom