SOLD: Long Shot But Looking for 4 Saints Tix for Atlanta

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I know it is a long shot but I have some relatives coming in for Thanksgiving and looking for 4 tickets to the Atlanta game. Yeah, I know they are hot right now but if I could stay under $200 each I would be very happy. Could be nosebleed sections. I don’t care at this point. Please message me if you happen to have some.

Thanks

Last edited:

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Man, you are a couple of days too late. I just sold 4 tickets for $110 a piece. Would have gladly given a BS memeber a better deal. Good luck finding some. Plenty available on StubHub and SeatGeek, but not sure of price.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Still looking. Just so you know I don’t have the means to pay $300 a ticket. I know that is what some are going for now but if you are just thinking you may not be able to go and want to make a small profit then I would be happy. Thanks again.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    To piggyback on this thread, if someone has more than 4 tickets and wants all gone, I am looking for two tickets. So if you've got six tickets and want them all gone, I'm sure NOLASHOOTER wouldn't mind sitting by me :]

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Yeah, if I was able to spend a small fortune I can buy them on any one of the ticket sites. Problem is I don’t have any fortune and was just hoping someone wanted to sell and make a small profit not pay for their kids college with the profit. Anyway, my fault for hesitating. Law of supply and demand and right now demand is great. Don’t blame people. Probably be doing the same thing myself if I wasn’t going. I am still looking.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom