Looking for the best deal on TX 22 mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    I found this place online, never heard of them before, but these are pretty cheap prices for the oem mags. Anybody ever ordered from them? I may wait a while before I order them though, wifes B-day coming up........oops.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    I found this place online, never heard of them before, but these are pretty cheap prices for the oem mags. Anybody ever ordered from them? I may wait a while before I order them though, wifes B-day coming up........oops.

I've ordered from them in the past, and didn't have any issues.

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well made a stop @ Range USA and signed up for the basic membership with the special is any new member sign up receives a free box of 9mm so I jumped on it.
    I ran 240 rds of different types ammo thru my T22. Winchester, CCI @ another brand I forgot. Runs like a fine Swiss watch. I think once the slide didn't lock back after last round fired, all this ammo was standard velocity stuff. Now it should be good and broke in I'll try some sub sonics and high velocity stuff too! It's just a fun gun to shoot and I can't wait till my wife and kids take a whirl with it. I may need to buy another one!
    My only issue is old eyes (far sighted) and shaking hands since my back started going south. Even since surgery I shake which I never did before. But I love this little pistol.

Attachments

• 20220926_174121.jpg
      20220926_174121.jpg
      196.9 KB · Views: 64
    • 20220926_173242.jpg
      20220926_173242.jpg
      215.4 KB · Views: 60
    Last edited:

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Also had my CCW Ruger LC9 I just bought a few extra mags from a guy. 2 were Promag and they won't feed. The slot cut in the body is too low and causes the bullet nose to hit the bottom of the feed ramp. Tossing those junk ones in the trash. I did gain 1 Ruger mag thank goodness.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom