Looking to rent land for shooting.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rovpilot337

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Jennings, La
    I am looking for someone with farm land within an hour drive from Jennings that would be willing to let me set up a shooting range on a narrow strip of land for a yearly fee. I am ex military and an experienced long range shooter. I would prefer to have at least 500 yards. I would set up a portable steel target every 100 yards and pick up all ammo cases as the end of each session. I work offshore 4 weeks on 4 weeks off so I would only use it every other month. Also willing to help with keeping the area up, mowed etc. Please call or text Randall @ 337-772-9094.

Rovpilot337

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Jennings, La
    Are you familiar with the range near lake authur?

Yes sir I am and I actually go there pretty often. The only downfall about going there is that it is by appointment only and sometimes I just get the urge to get up and go shoot. Also, the cost is $20 per gun that you bring for the shooting session. A lot of times I bring 3 to 4 rifles with me depending on if my kids are going to shoot so that is $80 per day I spend sometimes. Other than that, the owner is a super nice guy and I enjoy going and shoot with him.

rabiddawg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I didn’t realize he was that expensive.

I tried to hook up with Wilton a couple years ago but never could so I just gave up. Last time I went was probably 10 years ago.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Do a search for Lake Charles gun club. I think they charge a set amount each year and it goes out to 600yds.

Top Bottom