Looking to rent pistols

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apdanos

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2008
    Cut Off, LA
    Can anyone inform me of any ranges between Baton Rouge and New Orleans that are open to the public and also rent pistols to shoot. I want to make a purchase and am undecided on two pistols. I would like to shoot both to help make my decision. Thanks.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    SC also has a few wheelies and one or two 1911's.
    In my experience, I have rented 3 glocks from SC and all 3 gave me problems. The G36 constantly FTE, the G19 I had to take apart 3 times to pull rounds out of the barrel because they did not seat properly, and a G26 gave me a few FTE as well.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    In my experience, I have rented 3 glocks from SC and all 3 gave me problems. The G36 constantly FTE, the G19 I had to take apart 3 times to pull rounds out of the barrel because they did not seat properly, and a G26 gave me a few FTE as well.

My spell checker doesn't have an entry for "limpwristing."

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I HAVE SHOT THOUSANDS OF ROUNDS THROUGH PROBABLY EVERY GLOCK MODEL THERE IS W/NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL.......Even dirty they usually run great....The glocks need to have the slide pulled back and let ride home[let go] you cannot baby the slide and let it easily slide forward,pull it back and let it go......ive seen glocks shoot after coming out of water buckets filled w/water......That just doesnt sound like a glock to mee....i PERSONALLY own and carry glocks,ive got one of each model and have never heard of this happening ,especially w/2-3 guns in a row.....id have to sort of lean toward what dawg said......its very easy to do if not used to shooting pistols.especially w/the shorter 45 acp glocks....

Top Bottom