Looks like the pistol brace rule is officially dead

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Like the old commercials…but wait, there’s more..! Only a matter of time. These YouTubers with their “we won” videos and then 2-3 days later….”we suffered a setback”. Until the SCOTUS actually does something, which they probably won’t till the court flips liberal, they will continue to punt. They are playing politics just like all the rest of the uni-party. The 2A is on life support and one day they will finally pull the plug and say someone accidentally tripped over it but now it’s too late to plug it back in. They are not much different from the organization that attacked us on 9/11. They are very patient so that the frogs (us) don’t feel the water boiling till it’s too late. Ripples will erode rock, it just takes longer.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Like the old commercials…but wait, there’s more..! Only a matter of time. These YouTubers with their “we won” videos and then 2-3 days later….”we suffered a setback”. Until the SCOTUS actually does something, which they probably won’t till the court flips liberal, they will continue to punt. They are playing politics just like all the rest of the uni-party. The 2A is on life support and one day they will finally pull the plug and say someone accidentally tripped over it but now it’s too late to plug it back in. They are not much different from the organization that attacked us on 9/11. They are very patient so that the frogs (us) don’t feel the water boiling till it’s too late. Ripples will erode rock, it just takes longer.

The Armed Scholar is bad about hyping up a video. Every video is about something that will change the 2nd amendment landscape forever.

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    The CIA and Mossad?

2tix2gunshow

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 15, 2020
    Baton Rouge
    Majority of gun related crime is committed with a handgun. So I would at least appreciate the intellectual honesty if feds would propose a handgun ban.

The majority of gun crimes are committed by those who cannot legally possess a handgun. So the right law is on the books already, the honest thing for the feds to do is to create a mandatory federal sentence for crimes committed with a firearm that trumps what permissive local DA would allow.

This would be a lot better than letting violent criminals walk free while disarming law abiding citizens.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    SCOTUS just thumped the bump ban! I can’t believe it. Glimmer of hope for the other unconstitutional rules. The saying “it’s the economy stupid” should be changed to “it’s the criminal stupid” when it comes to crime. My main concern with the news is many patriots will probably drown trying to retrieve said items. Proper air and visibility is a must. For goodness sakes be careful looking for that bootie.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    SCOTUS just thumped the bump ban! I can’t believe it. Glimmer of hope for the other unconstitutional rules. The saying “it’s the economy stupid” should be changed to “it’s the criminal stupid” when it comes to crime. My main concern with the news is many patriots will probably drown trying to retrieve said items. Proper air and visibility is a must. For goodness sakes be careful looking for that bootie.
    The other half of them got their free government registration.

ETA - totally missed what you were talking about here, glossed right over the "bump".

Don't get me started on bump stocks.
    217809cce69e39239cd59119507c364b.jpg
    ad8348f3a30bf1c70cf75ef664af8cf7.jpg

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Majority of gun related crime is committed with a handgun. So I would at least appreciate the intellectual honesty if feds would propose a handgun ban.

The majority of gun crimes are committed by those who cannot legally possess a handgun. So the right law is on the books already, the honest thing for the feds to do is to create a mandatory federal sentence for crimes committed with a firearm that trumps what permissive local DA would allow.

This would be a lot better than letting violent criminals walk free while disarming law abiding citizens.
    I like your idea, but how about we shoot everyone who cannot legally have a gun. That way the left gets some more gun violence to complain about, and the rest of us can see if crime rates go down. I say its a win any way you look at it, and a cautionary reminder not to lose those gun rights.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Braces, Stocks, triggers….whatever the alphabet bandits deem dangerous, they will come after. Well not dangerous but whatever fits their masters wishes.

Attachments

• IMG_5492.jpeg
      IMG_5492.jpeg
      53.7 KB · Views: 30

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lilvonte722
    Top Bottom