Louisiana Has Highest Rate of Guns Traced.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Lots of crime here for sure . But they did say relative to the population too . They make sure to say a lot without saying anything when what they really say means nothing
    Relative to the population means everything in statistics. like the murder rate, for instance. If you think about it, it does mean something. Per the concentration of something or per the number of people, it would stand to reason that no matter the the population, you could very well have the same concentration (or percentage) of murders “per capita”, which is how things like that are measured. We had an argument here last year about murder rates between BR and NOLA. One person thought that because NOLA a higher total number of murders (per 100k people) a particular year, that the highest “murder rate” went to NOLA that year, (rate being the key word) when it was actually recorded that BR had the highest rate that particular year (I believe it was 2019 but correct me if I’m wrong).
    If you lived in a town with 1,000 people and there were a hundred murders one year, that would be a lot of damn killing. It would likely garner worldwide attention as being the deadliest town in the world.
    Also, the title of the article pretty much spells it out anyway. More guns are traced by the government “per person”..
    Learn something new every day.

Last edited:

Foreverpacking

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2022
    New Orleans Louisiana
    Relative to the population means everything in statistics. like the murder rate, for instance. If you think about it, it does mean something. Per the concentration of something or per the number of people, it would stand to reason that no matter the the population, you could very well have the same concentration (or percentage) of murders “per capita”, which is how things like that are measured. We had an argument here last year about murder rates between BR and NOLA. One person thought that because NOLA a higher total number of murders (per 100k people) a particular year, that the highest “murder rate” went to NOLA that year, when it was actually recorded that BR had the highest rate that particular year.
    If you lived in a town with 1,000 people and there were a hundred murders one year, that would be a lot of damn killing. It would likely garner worldwide attention as being the deadliest town in the world.
    Learn something new every day.
    Correct sir . Misspoken by me . I was just referring to the way they bandy words to create a state of fear in the public . I stand corrected and apologize for any confusion., as that was not my intent

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Attachments

• 00A93AF6-4018-4186-BAC5-7D6A8EB35C80.png
      00A93AF6-4018-4186-BAC5-7D6A8EB35C80.png
      2.8 MB · Views: 66

Forum statistics

Threads