LSS - Sept Steel Challenge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bryanbag

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    Sorry for the late posting.

LSS (Louisiana Speed Shooters) will be holding their monthly Steel Challenge Match this Sunday 9/11/22 (Weather and Flooding Permitting)
    We will have 6 to 7 stages setup.

Setup will be Sunday morning before the match. We will arrive at the range about 7: 00am to set up.
    Remember, if you come out to help set up on Sunday Morning, you get to shoot for free. (One free entry)

Range address:
    1393 Highway 943 North
    Donaldsonville, Louisiana 70346

Registration is now open on Practiscore.

bryanbag

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    Good Morning Shooters.

As of right now we are still a go for Steel Challenge Match this Sunday, but it's not looking good. Right now we only have 8 Shooters and 9 guns signed up. We need a min of 15 shooters to make this match ago.

Weather isn't our friend at this time with all the afternoon showers. I have been watch the radar closely and it appears the range has been getting lucky and missing the heavy down pours but we still have 2 day to go. I will be taking a ride out to the range Saturday late afternoon / early evening to check the condition of the range.

I know the late posting of the match has a little to do with low sign up, ok maybe a little!

I do know we have about 5 or 6 of our SC regulars shooting the Carry Optics Nationals in Alabama this weekend so that doesn't help either.

I'm optimistic we will get more people to sign up late and the WONDERFULL Mother Nature will smile upon us.

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    In case you missed the email or were trying to register:

LSS - Sept Steel Challenge
    Good Afternoon shooters.

Well tomorrows Steel Challenge Match is cancelled. I took a ride out to the range around 4:00 and there is over a foot of water in the pistol bays and water covering most of the road.

Hopefully Mother Nature will smile on us for next month.

Bryan B.

Top Bottom