LSU Football.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    Never in my life have I seen that many people on the field after a win and I have had season tickets for 50 years.
    IMG_1497.JPG

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It's a bunch of grown men, running around in tights, fondling each other. I don't see what all the ruckus is about. To each their own, I guess. Meh
    You don't see what the ruckus is about yet you took time out of your day to read and comment on a thread about grown men, running around in tights, fondling each other. Is it possible that grown men, running around in tights, fondling each other interests you more than you're willing to admit?

Who asked for your opinion?
    To be fair, the OP's question seems like it was for anyone.

Ddk85

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2022
    Near Albany La
    You don't see what the ruckus is about yet you took time out of your day to read and comment on a thread about grown men, running around in tights, fondling each other. Is it possible that grown men, running around in tights, fondling each other interests you more than you're willing to admit?

To be fair, the OP's question seems like it was for anyone.
    Huh? You're not making any sense here. How does glancing over a four word thread on a gun forum equate to me having some secret feelings for men? Please enlighten me. Lol

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Huh? You're not making any sense here. How does glancing over a four word thread on a gun forum equate to me having some secret feelings for men? Please enlighten me. Lol

You mad, bro?
    nicolas-cage-the-rock.gif

If all you did was glance over a four word thread on a gun forum, this exchange would not be taking place. But glancing over a four word thread on a gun forum wasn't enough. You were interested enough about the topic to reply to let everyone know you weren't interested about the topic. It's almost like you want people to think you're not interested in grown men, running around in tights, fondling each other but you really are interested enough to participate in the conversation.

Ddk85

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2022
    Near Albany La
    No, not mad at all. I like a heated debate from time to time.

I'm just joshing with you guys. Just having a bit of a go. I knew someone would bite. GO TIGERS! lol

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    Some people don't like sports for what ever reason. That's fine but I have seen and heard the, it's a bunch of grown men, running around in tights, fondling each other. I don't see what all the ruckus is about, more than once. I believe these folks have underlying issues that motivates them to speak out.

Ddk85

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2022
    Near Albany La
    Some people don't like sports for what ever reason. That's fine but I have seen and heard the, it's a bunch of grown men, running around in tights, fondling each other. I don't see what all the ruckus is about, more than once. I believe these folks have underlying issues that motivates them to speak out.
    Read up. It wasn't about guys on tights, it was about getting someone to bite. I have no issue with it. Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom