LSU Reviile vid on "Students could get right to carry guns on campus"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    in reference to the vid....ahh the ingonrance of the uneducated.

most students are completely clueless... If only they knew that for almost 2 years I carried daily on campus.

I still carry on a daily basis, especially since the VT incident. I've talked with several BRPD and LSUPD and they've all said that the most LSU could so is ask me to leave class, as there is no law anywhere that states i cannot legally ccw. But then again, if someone were to notice my firearm, it would no longer be concealed, thus breaking the law. The LSU campus gun law only states that you cannot possess a firearm in a dorm residence.

greg t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2006
    NOLA area
    not TOO bad i guess, but i certainly hope she's not a journalism or communications major!

as far as the content goes, it showed an obvious bias, but at least "our" side got a little play.

no offense to any here, but i always knew college was where the final brain-sucking treatment was performed ... and this vid shows interviews with 2 kids who prove that.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    not TOO bad i guess, but i certainly hope she's not a journalism or communications major!

as far as the content goes, it showed an obvious bias, but at least "our" side got a little play.

no offense to any here, but i always knew college was where the final brain-sucking treatment was performed ... and this vid shows interviews with 2 kids who prove that.

Well, I went to college but I didn't 'learn' anything...so I guess I'm OK!?

:eek3:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom