M&P-22 Fullsize

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    About damn time. Well, I don't think they hit the shelves till spring 2011, but at least we now know they exist!

Placeholder page at Bud's: http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/72002

72002.jpg

Apparently they are actually made for S&W by Walther, not sure how I feel about that yet. I'll reserve judgment until I can play with one.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sweet-- no more spending so much on .45 when I wanna shoot the M&P.

I'm too lazy/tired to research right now-- are the internals like the M&P big brothers? I ask because something has to be done about the trigger on the stock models-- especially to get it close to the one Burwell put into mine.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    340   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

I'm too lazy/tired to research right now-- are the internals like the M&P big brothers? I ask because something has to be done about the trigger on the stock models-- especially to get it close to the one Burwell put into mine.

I had one of the first of the M&P pistols and had Dan Burwell do a trigger job on it and I have not seen a better M&P trigger.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

There's no real details out there at the moment. Basically just a picture and a part number at this point.

Top Bottom