Machine Gun Converter Sales Blocked.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVT Bansheeman

No more laughing dog
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Lockport, LA
    If anyone like me doesn't know about these or how they work, here is a video explaining. It basically forces the trigger forward when the bolt goes back. Sounds like a lot of fun!

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    There is MUCH more to this,
    Delmonico, the owner is also a lawyer and had used an expert witness retired from atf to ensure this was within the bounds.
    When his competitor took a few of his triggers and had a manufacturer copy his work out of the country.
    atf seized both makers of their personally owned product. THEN released an interpretation change on the fact that they think they are MG.
    Here is the rub, if they are deemed MG, then the other company shipped MG out of the country, and they are trying to nail him for it..
    Rare breed had all of the supporting docs to show his effort including the atf own expert witness.
    a month or two ago, rare breed was able to sell the other companies triggers even. I was not sure where that came from, but didnt trust it to not be a data gathering effort for later door knocks..

I am sure I am missing much more information, but its been ongoing now for a year or more and other forums have more information.. but suffice to say, it was another interpretation change on atf part.
    Likely for asset forfeiture rather than real help saving anyone.

Top Bottom