Malicious neighbor gets owned

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    And then cries like a bitch about it.
    http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/04/accused_bully_says_judge_who_s.html

Court records say Aviv later made a device that linked kerosene to a fan in his garage. The fan blew the fumes onto Prugh's property, reports say. One of Prugh’s children became ill because of the fumes, Williams-Byers previously said.

Prugh called police on April 9 and April 11, 2013, reports say. Firefighters and police discovered the kerosene contraption and made Aviv dismantle it, reports say.

That alone should have gotten him charged with child endangerment IMO. If those were my kids sitting with a sign would be the least of his worries.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Don't know the story behind the feud, but there is nothing an adult can do that makes it okay to do that to a child.. He got of easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Other than this pile of ****'s foray onto personal property that was not his, and affecting his neighbors with toxic fumes; you all should support EVERYTHING (word), this idiot spouted from his own side of the fence.

There is no crime (in America; yet), in being a bigot, racist, dumbass, moron, a-hole, scumbag, POS, etc.

And don't bring up possible hate crimes! That only applies to white males! So the application of that law would be unjust.

Again! He is a complete scumbag; but he is still semi-free to be a scumbag!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Other than this pile of ****'s foray onto personal property that was not his, and affecting his neighbors with toxic fumes; you all should support EVERYTHING (word), this idiot spouted from his own side of the fence.

Well he didn't get in trouble for any of that by the court. So ... :dunno:

.... is this just your PSA for the 1st Amendment? :p

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    i cant imagine a person that lets some clown harass his family for 15 years.

there's some (most) people you can talk to, and there's some (few) people you just call the authorities on. then there's yet other (occasionally rare) people that you just handle for the benefit of the planet. this fellow was the latter.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    i cant imagine a person that lets some clown harass his family for 15 years.

there's some (most) people you can talk to, and there's some (few) people you just call the authorities on. then there's yet other (occasionally rare) people that you just handle for the benefit of the planet. this fellow was the latter.

Some folks are trapped! Some folks refuse to allow an ******* to run them off. These seem like good people that just wanted to be left alone in their home.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la

There is no crime (in America; yet), in being a bigot, racist, dumbass, moron, a-hole, scumbag, POS, etc.

And don't bring up possible hate crimes! That only applies to white males! So the application of that law would be unjust.

I don't think he did anything "illegal", but this is one exception to me where it's okay to go on his property and give a good ass kicking. Some things are best handled without the "law".

1911arkain

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 6, 2014
    NOLA
    I like his full punishment. Seems like the community knows who this guy is and what he does to people. So now he gets a taste of his own medicine. (If we could only do that to criminals)

Not sure how he wasn't arrested for assault for spitting on the lady twice. But the Kerosene incident probably pushed a judge over the line.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Wrong choice of words, I was going off of what Emperor said about him being on his own property. Whether it was illegal or not, he morally needs his ass kicked.

Yea I think that's why it went on for so long. He's been a general ******* for a long time.
    But recently he started throwing dog **** on their cars
    and set up the whole Homemade Kerosene Fan to blow inside their garage/house/property? or something that allegedly got the kids sick.

That's where the disorderly conduct charge had traction I believe.

But to what madwabbit said. How the heck you let something like that go on for so long?

I haven't lived in the city since 91'. (minus Time in Service) and this is WHY!
    I couldn't deal with all the neighbor ********. Country Living....I like dat me. :D

Proximo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2014
    Northshore

So ignore everything he did, but if he had only done this one thing, it would've been okay! :rofl:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So ignore everything he did, but if he had only done this one thing, it would've been okay! :rofl:

If you are talking about him only verbally being an *******, then yes! Legally; he's good to go!

It's YOUR choice to walk over to his property and whip his ass for ANYTHING you feel you need to! But don't expect any leniency when you get arrested for assault!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom