Marketplace Rules *READ BEFORE PARTICIPATING*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

duckboya5

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2023
    St. Bernard Parish
    Can anyone here tell me how to edit my ad Icon from WTS to sold pending funds? I have seen the following instructions I've copied below, but after I hit Edit I see no other options to change the sale status icon?

Edit your Thread Title with "SPF(Sold pending Funds)," "Sold," "Traded," "Gone" etc.
    This is to aid the moderators as well as buyers by knowing what the current status of the Sale AD is and whether it's still available.
    In your original post, click Edit, then Go Advanced and edit the title from there.
    *Please do not reply to your thread to mark it Sold.*

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If your item has sold, edit the original ad and write sold at the top. If you do not have the option to change the title header, save the ad and click report at the bottom of the original post. In the spot for the reason for the report, put something about the item being sold and not being able to change the header to sold.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    If your item has sold, edit the original ad and write sold at the top. If you do not have the option to change the title header, save the ad and click report at the bottom of the original post. In the spot for the reason for the report, put something about the item being sold and not being able to change the header to sold.
    This is the best information on this. It’s weird how some can edit everything in the ad and some can’t. I’m in the can’t edit crowd.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom