Mayor Bloomberg says he will spend millions more to defeat the NRA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Pack a lunch bitch. I say again: We will fight you tooth and nail until hell freezes over then chase you back to hell and fight you on the goddamned ice.

My thoughts exactly. This should be every American's attitude! Our freedom's have been chipped away little by little over the decades. I'll be damned if Ilet them take one more of my God given rights. Ain't happening Cupcake!

DS727

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Denham Springs
    Why won't this jerk spend $12 million feeding hungry people? Buying clothes and shoes for school kids who can't afford it?
    Buying medicine for senior citizens who have to choose between food and medicine?

Hey *******, its your $12 million.. spend it as you wish, but wouldn't it be better to spend it on something that would actually HELP mankind instead of just
    talking about it?

Nah, that's not the LIBERAL way.

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Why won't this jerk spend $12 million feeding hungry people? Buying clothes and shoes for school kids who can't afford it?
    Buying medicine for senior citizens who have to choose between food and medicine?

Hey *******, its your $12 million.. spend it as you wish, but wouldn't it be better to spend it on something that would actually HELP mankind instead of just
    talking about it?

man what a statement. If only that sort of rebuttal could come right after such idiots say things like that in public.
    However it shakes out for the idiot, I wouldn't mind seeing him go broke fighting the NRA. That or seeing him drop with an aneurysm or something

Last edited:

Tom Gresham

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Covington
    Bloomberg has a net worth of $27 BILLION.

This $12 million ad buy represents 0.04 percent of his net worth. For someone worth $250,000, that would be $111.

Do not think for one second that enough money can't win this for the other side. Bloomberg's activism is a game changer on this. Much more so than the Newtown shootings. Sure, they had the media, but with a national campaign-style effort, and with millions of dollars, they can roll through a dozen states and get things passed. They can (and I think they are doing it) offering cover for state legislators if they will vote for these gun control measures. "Don't worry about the voters. You'll have Bloomberg money in the next election."

The gun control groups have never really had any money. Bloomberg is now the gun control movement.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Michael Bloomberg epitomizes "Elitism" at it's fundamental core. This arrogant douche steamrolled through term limits to acquire himself a third term in office. A true, "Holier-than-thou", "do as I say, not as I do", ivory tower based, finger pointing zealot.

This meddling fool is a threat to liberty all over the US. He's a liar and an ideologue (generally one in the same), that would take your individual freedoms away in a millisecond.

Some New Yorker's; "Get it" of late; but the vast majority of those sheep are so clueless they will never understand. This guy is a pariah.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    "We will fight you tooth and nail until hell freezes over then chase you back to hell and fight you on the goddamned ice."

there are no words to calculate the amount of win in that sentence.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

talking about it?

I'm not sure the hungry are a priority for Little Hitler.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/19/bloomberg-strikes-again-nyc-bans-food-donations-to-the-homeless/

Top Bottom