Metallica/Slayer/Megadeth/Anthrax concert played in theaters

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Participating Louisiana theaters: Citiplace 11, Perkins Row, AMC Elmwood and Westbank, Tinsletown in Shreveport and Monroe, Hollywood in Covington

$18 at AMC

The Big Four: Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, presented by NCM Fathom and BY Experience will feature nearly 4 hours of live performances and behind-the-scenes from the Sonisphere Festival in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Says Lars Ulrich/Metallica of this historic tour announcement: "Who would have thought that more than 25 years after its inception, thrash metal's big 4 would not only still be around and more popular than ever, but will now play together for the first time...!"

Echoes Megadeth main man Dave Mustaine, “This is a ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ opportunity for Heavy Metal “Fans” to see the four greatest Heavy Metal “Bands” in American History back together on one stage.”

The historic concert event will be broadcast exclusively in select movie theaters on Tuesday, June 22 and again on Thursday, June 24 in select theaters at 7:30 pm (local time). Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to see this nearly four hour concert event!

Last edited:

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Yeah but I wouldn't go to Bulgaria. Last time I saw mdtallica live was in the 90's. Don't care for much after/including the black album.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    Yeah but I wouldn't go to Bulgaria. Last time I saw mdtallica live was in the 90's. Don't care for much after/including the black album.

You made it further than I did because I don't like much past Master of Puppets.

Like a fool, I kept buying their tapes/CDs thinking things would get better but they only managed to produce mediocre, somewhat bearable, material from Justice forward with the Loads being their point of no return.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    As much as I love every one of those bands, I have no interest in sitting in a theater watching a bunch of too-old-to-be-on-stage rockers try to make another paycheck.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom