Mexican drug cartels spreading influence

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    "Mexico is estimated to supply 70% of the Methamphetamine consumed in the United States!" :eek4:

Boy, you lazy meth heads in Livingston Parish are really laying on your country's leg! Where is your drive? Slackers!

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Oddly, Sonora seems to have none of that. They DO drive thru, obviously, but they don't stop. Or so I'm told.

No sign of gang life in Hermosillo. The people I have spoken to say the Federales and military will simply gun them down. No questions; no worries.

Pretty nice place, Hermosillo. I could live here - if it weren't for the govt.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The resolve it must take to sit there and actually skin a human skull (and there's no evidence to prove the victim's weren't alive), is astonishing! If there were willing participants (not at gun point), performing this act; Hitler's legacy may be able to breath a sigh of relief.

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    thanks Dwight David Republican Eisenhower for giving the criminals and terrorist easy access to spread crime throughout the Union. Bringing us all closer together destroying life, identity, local autonomy.

And just think....we legalized all of those items....the cartels would be put out of business. Stop the War on Drugs and Destroy the Cartels with Capitalism.. Handle drugs as you would any other drug or addiction.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    thanks Dwight David Republican Eisenhower for giving the criminals and terrorist easy access to spread crime throughout the Union. Bringing us all closer together destroying life, identity, local autonomy.

And just think....we legalized all of those items....the cartels would be put out of business. Stop the War on Drugs and Destroy the Cartels with Capitalism.. Handle drugs as you would any other drug or addiction.

In fairness to him; it was a far different time! There weren't legacy's of s**t genes available to see the future. In those days, it was milk toast civilians, and darkies! No blur! He is rolling in the grave for it in hindsight (because there is no way he would have imagined this current dilemma), but remember he won WWII.

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    In fairness to him; it was a far different time! There weren't legacy's of s**t genes available to see the future. In those days, it was milk toast civilians, and darkies! No blur! He is rolling in the grave for it in hindsight (because there is no way he would have imagined this current dilemma), but remember he won WWII.

True. He likely didn't imagine what problems the interstate has given us with the monster he created. And yes I believe Operation Wetback was Eisenhowers. (we need another one of those)

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Having lived many years in South Texas, I have seen all sides of this ongoing tragedy. Especially the years when I practiced "family medicine".

I got to know the federal probations officials well, through patient's families. I had border patrol, narcs, and police as patients; including Mexican police. My fishing buddies were DEA & cops.

The only way this will ever be stopped is to start prosecuting every drug buyer & user. They are the CAUSE of the entire mess, not Mexicans or anyone else !

Drug cartels are only a symptom of the underlying problem !

leVieux

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Having lived many years in South Texas, I have seen all sides of this ongoing tragedy. Especially the years when I practiced "family medicine".

I got to know the federal probations officials well, through patient's families. I had border patrol, narcs, and police as patients; including Mexican police. My fishing buddies were DEA & cops.

The only way this will ever be stopped is to start prosecuting every drug buyer & user. They are the CAUSE of the entire mess, not Mexicans or anyone else !

Drug cartels are only a symptom of the underlying problem !

leVieux

One place we 180 disagree. I think legalize all drugs and let the people bear responsibility. I really think the gene pool would clean up if the real problem dopers were given free access.

When I was on meds for pain, it became up to me to stop, I stopped. If I had not most likely would have been dead in a year or two, but life was my choice. I ain't alone in this, although I may be alone admitting it. ;)

Were I dead I'd be no more drag on society, If I'm alive and clean I may just benefit the world in some way.

Same for everyone. Personal Responsibility.

:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom