Mississippi Carry laws

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    I'm going to Mississippi later today and need to know what their laws are concerning carrying a pistol in the vehicle. I don't know anything about MS law, but if nobody knows for sure then I'll just bring the assualt rifle, I know those are allowed!!

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Mississippi Law Sec. 97-37-1 (2) states "It shall not be a violation of this section for any person over the age of eighteen (18) to carry a firearm or deadly weapon concealed in whole or in part within the confines of his own home or his place of business, or any real property associated with his home or business or within any motor vehicle".

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    Also, if you have a ccw permit we have reciprocity with mississippi, so you should be ok in that case. But again, always double check just incase something has changed.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Thanks guys, I can always count on the BS people for help!! TDH, what does the arabic in your signature translate to?

The first doesn't translate into English. Its an Arabic insult/profane word. Its often used to describe people who are either sinners or that do not follow their faith. Commonly used like what you hear Infidel but is a much stronger word for it.

The second translates literally as I am a Christian.

Top Bottom