MMC 1911 Sight question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I got rid of this CD a few months back to move onto another proyect (dumb mistake), I picked it up from a good friend who had done most of the work before I purchased it, I really like the setup on the sights. I have been looking for another set to mount on one of my colts but haven't been able to find them any more, they were made by MMC, the back had a Novak style with a U white outline and the front was a tritium big dot. Does anybody know of anything that is similar to it???????? I dont want a 3 dot setup, kinna like the way the U contrasted with the DOT but MMC's website doesnt carry them and some reviews claim they are closed for business since 2008.

Thanks

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Lloyd Landry uses a round file to make a U on his sights. He'll probably be at Precision tonight you can look at his and ask how he does it. He is also an excellent gunsmith if you need some work done. He lives in Prairieville. He is L Square on the forum.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I apreciatte the input, I am currently offshore but should be back on dry land at some time next week and will be making a trip to Precision, its really not a U shape what I am looking for its a square I_I white lined shape but U was the closest way for me to describe it, I posted a picture of it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom